• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Yeah, hence why I said by default. They are the greatest in my lifetime because they've won three in a row. I can't remember ever being enamoured with them like I was in Pep's first two seasons at Barca though.

Fair enough.

It's hard to be as entertaining as a team that has Messi. Especially when you have broken Torres.

Kikarian

I don't watch him week in week out but Pedro is not having a good one

What exactly does he bring to a side. Doesn't seem particularly quick, produce much in the final third and or have good ball retention
Never been a fan of Pedro for those reasons.

Wilbur

Banned

What exactly does he bring to a side. Doesn't seem particularly quick, produce much in the final third and or have good ball retention

Clinical finisher, actually runs forward and has a great understanding of space, which is key in a team like this. I think he's quite similar to Muller, although not as good.

Scum

Yeah, I do understand it, and they are obviously fantastic. But for me, they've always been boring. I won't remember them fondly. This Barca team - who I think are dire to watch a lot of the time - are also responsible for the single greatest team performance I've ever seen in that 5-0 v Madrid. That was extraordinary. I've never felt like that watching Spain.
That game was extraordinary. O.O

Scores a lot. Imagine Muller if instead of being pretty good at everything except scoring, he was mediocre at everything except scoring

edit: Wilbur you bastard

L1NETT

Clinical finisher, actually runs forward and has a great understanding of space, which is key in a team like this. I think he's quite similar to Muller, although not as good.

Fair enough

Don't watch enough of him and to be honest it isn't hard at the moment to call out underperfoming spanish players

And Diego Costa :p

L1NETT

And Vidal is topping Sterling for worst hair of the tournament

What is that

--
Also not to go full Pedro talk but I hate the little grin and sarcastic clap he does when he fucks up

Get on with the game you prat, your team is currently going out of the world cup

And Vidal is coming second to Sterling for best hair of the tournament

Well jel

--
Also not to go full Pedro talk but I hate the little grin and sarcastic clap he does when he fucks up

Get on with the game you prat, your team is currently going out of the world cup

Ficst

Makes you wonder how much better Brazil would have been with Costa and how muh better he would have been in that system. He did as much as Fred so far, getting one bullshit penalty.

Pedro is alot like Griezmann stylistically. Worse passing range, slightly better dribbler, though he doesn't show that side of his game as much as he could.

He's an intelligent mover, enegertic, and capable of getting involved with (and being vital in) a quick passing game, but he's not going to carry a side the way Neymar or Alexis can.

FootballFan

I can see why you and Plug argue all day.

Both totally incapable of reading and thinking.

I just can't handle people talking about players they don't watch.

If you did, you'd know alonso is shite.

It's like me teaching you about wilshere lol.

Loooooool alonso Another foul.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wilbur

Banned
What the FUCK is Casillas doing

Seriously, I've thought he was overrated for fucking years, but he's turned to absolute shit so quickly. What is going on?

Meier

Are you kidding me? What in the world was Casillas doing there? That wasn't a hard hit FK by any means. I think I heard a whistle come from the crowd maybe.. did that cause some confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom