• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said during the last spain match, Reina's price goes up 2 million with every goal scored Real.

That's 14 Million on top of the 6-8 he is already worth. Keep letting goals in and Reina is only getting dearer.

Marc

What a goal, Spain have to make drastic changes.

No backlift, brilliant strike.

If it's just for random stuff I dunno about many universal healthy sauces

But a vinegeratte is super easy to make (and healthy). Vinegar+salt+mustard(if you want)+olive oil+herbs

Yeah, I would use that more for salads I think.

Thinking of some kind of honey (for natural sweetness), mango mix with a bit of spice thrown in. Might try that out this weekend, get a bunch of ingredients and see what I can do.

rodvik

We get macca on ESPN in the USA. I fucking love him. He gets so angry at shit play. He is exasperated at Spain right now.

L1NETT

Spain's golden oldies struggling baaaaaaaaadly. Alonso is running through treacle

Whoever said France 02 i'd agree. Bit of France 2010 thrown in too

rodvik

Del boy Bosque needs to take the fucking nice guy gloves off. Sub some of these past it fuckers and give the rest of em the hair dryer treatment at half time.

Spain are dead.

Get my boys home: Cesc, Torres, Azpili and Costa. Get them home with Daddy Mou, he can heal them and then lead them to glory that they won't be getting with Spain and Tiki Taka

Meier

We get macca on ESPN in the USA. I fucking love him. He gets so angry at shit play. He is exasperated at Spain right now.

He really cracks me up -- I absolutely love Macca and Ian Darke. My favorite duo by far. I still can't get over that punch from Casillas. Unbelievable.

Meier

Spain have to go balls to the wall. Bring in Koke for Alonso asap. I know they won't, but I'd almost consider switching Casillas at HT too.. he's just been so bad, it's really hard to fathom. Maybe switch out Juanfran for Alba as well as he's been useless.

Starting Silva above Mata was a stupid move as well. As much as I hate to say it, Mata is the better player and has been since he arrived in England even with taking this season off
traitor :'(

Clegg

They're right about Spain having no pace apart from Pedro. Problem is there's nobody on the bench with pace other than Torres. And he can't be depended upon.

Without Xavi they have no control of the game. But with him they're struggling for pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom