• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Boy, Madrid winning La Decima and Barca ending the season trophyless left the old man really salty huh?

To say nothing of Blablurn, he's got more salt than the Atlantic Ocean in the WC thread
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

cremino

We're done, it's been an impressive run, but this team should have been blown up last year and starting getting more fresh blood. I mean our selections for forwards and no Navas is laughable.
Oh well.. its been an awesome time to be a Spaniard football fan until today lol.

It's hard to do that when you're winning everything...You need a failure first like France 2002 or Itay 2010

Meier

Great touch by Silva there to set up that long shot from Alba. Beautiful ball on the one before by Iniesta.. such an incredible player.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I want Vidal, I want Vidal more than anything ever

Throw the chest at him and Juventus, Woodward you are a joke

Razor554

There's a total deal on transfer of Real Sociedad keeper Claudio Bravo (31). Transfer fee 12+1M, no players included. 4-year contract. [as]

Will be fucking massive upgrade over Pinto. Could very well fight with ter Stegen for 1st spot aswell.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Do Chelsea fans have any thoughts on Costa after those two appearances?

I have some thoughts watching him at Atletico. Would still rather prefer Cavani, which I said before this world cup too, but Costa seems like a solid signing, not crazy expensive and a clear upgrade, not to mention fits Mourinho's style much better. It's clear he is not made for tiki taka.

she's gorgeous. would marry.

She's jailbait, that's her parents right there next to her.

that's why i giffed her

bud

"spain are trying to play normal, decent football, but it's not working out for them. costa is not suited to that type of football.

luckily, at chelsea, we hate trying to play decent football. he'll do fine here.
CNB1W6d.png
"

Marc

When was the last time Kos got "eaten alive"?

Didn't you lose heavily to most of the big teams last season?

I don't think beautiful is the worst you are looking for.

Eye of the beholder mate, those chops were worthy of a cult.

Congrats Chile, I thought today's games were going to suck but been the best day so far easily. Until tomorrow's imperious England gets the show on the road for realz.

Spain, get the fuck out.
thank you for being worse than England. Thank you. Thank you.

"spain are trying to play normal, decent football, but it's not working out for them. costa is not suited to that type of football.

luckily, at chelsea, we hate trying to play decent football. he'll do fine here.
CNB1W6d.png
"

Decent football. Get destroyed by Chile and a bunch of Eresdivision youngsters.
jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png

Fintan

Optimistically judging him more off his Atletico appearances. Clearly doesn't fit the Spain system. Strikers generally struggle for Spain.

I reckon Mourinho will get the best out of him. Hoping we also keep Lukaku, think we'd seriously regret letting him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom