• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobito

Banned
I was saying to a mate. How much would sterling be worth. Not saying Liverpool would sell him just curious about his straight value

I was saying to a mate. How much would sterling be worth. Not saying Liverpool would sell him just curious about his straight value

To us, and without him angling to move: £60m

As he is now, with no potential to get better: £20m

Fair price if he played for a team with a reason to sell: £30m

I'm 95% certain that he'll be world class in 3 years' time.

Marc

I wonder what the average height of Cameroon is? 5 Pulga's?

Mbia's final ball and decision making is pants.

King_Moc

Banned
To us, and without him angling to move: £60m

As he is now, with no potential to get better: £20m

Fair price if he played for a team with a reason to sell: £30m

I'm 95% certain that he'll be world class in 3 years' time.

I can see £60m being his worth in 3 or so seasons. Right now, I think he'd go for £30m. Liverpool wouldn't be in the mood to sell though. I really think he's gonna end up being full on world class. Imagine if he learnt to finish...

Cappa

Banned
There was someone ranting and raving about African teams never getting any respect in the World cup or on the international level.

Song's red card is exactly why, for good reason, why no one respects African teams. Majority of them are undisciplined both defensively and cohesively as a team.

It's not a racial thing or anything of that sort. There are genuine stars on some of these African teams but as a whole they are amongst the worst teams in any world cup.

Wilbur

Banned
There was someone ranting and raving about African teams never getting any respect in the World cup or on the international level.

Song's red card is exactly why, for good reason, why no one respects African teams. Majority of them are undisciplined both defensively and cohesively as a team.

It's not a racial thing or anything of that sort. There are genuine stars on some of these African teams but as a whole they are amongst the worst teams in any world cup.

Yaya Toure has reported this post.

wedward

That's racist.

L1NETT

Sunhi's gif

untitled-6oyoq3.gif

Just retire Song

From everything

I'm done with the sarcastic posts but racism is rampant in every country....yes there are racists in Spain, just like in England, just like in USA, Germany, etc. There are idiots in this world.

Racist isn't an English word

:p

Agree with your point, but your FA needs to do far more to stamp down on it

I can see £60m being his worth in 3 or so seasons. Right now, I think he'd go for £30m. Liverpool wouldn't be in the mood to sell though. I really think he's gonna end up being full on world class. Imagine if he learnt to finish...

I think we'd be stupid beyond belief to sell him for £30m right now, unless he threatened to go on strike or some shit. He's a special talent, the kind that comes through the English system perhaps 3 times a generation, and our own system once. (Props to QPR for laying all the groundwork)

I think we'd stand far more to lose selling him for £30m now than we would keeping him and risking him failing to become the player I expect him to

His name is fucking awesome as well :p

Yen

Sweet christ, Salva, Kharma did you see the new car safety ad on itv!? It was a man crashing his car into about 20 schoolchildren on a picnic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom