• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Maybe its because we played well earlier but ive wanted to do clubs for the last 3 hours, fucking world cup ruining prolonged fifas.

Worth it for Spain being out though, and the Netherlands was good, if only this match is good then this will be the best day of the WC so far.

Blablurn

I think we're only allowed 100x120 Bla

pirlogiplb.png

Alex Shaw ‏@AlexShawESPN 1m
Italian journalists caught up with Vidal after the game and he said:

"Will I stay at Juve? I don't know."

sorry Yurt

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

sorry Yurt
Nice translation.

He said I'm fine with Juve and I'm only focused on the WC

Having said that, he can leave if he wants

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

sorry Yurt

:|

Woodward come on man

wedward

The World Cup thread is pretty terrible.

It's like taking the creators of the football troll twitter accounts and putting them in the same room.

fuenf

Nice translation.

He said I'm fine with Juve and I'm only focused on the WC

he can leave if he wants. I don't care about anyone anymore.

a trusted source told me that Vidal will sign a contract with LVG in the 37th minute of the Chile vs Netherlands game.

Meier

Spain would have done better if they stuck to playing tiki-taka.

Del Bosque tried to fuse some new more direct style in out of nowhere, stupid.

Later in the second half they were trying to send in some long balls.. but they didn't have a Negredo, Llorente or Soldado up there. What's Fernando Torres going to do in a crowd of Chilean defenders?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Spain would have done better if they stuck to playing tiki-taka.

Del Bosque tried to fuse some new more direct style in out of nowhere, stupid.

yup, having a dedicated striker like Costa in there was useless, they were playing with 1 man down.

Mr Cola

He said what? I missed the pre-game show.

I am starting to really hate everything associated with England.

I hate myself.

Its like she isn't even there.

4-3-3 with Gerrad CDM and Rooney Lallana just ahead of him left or right in the middle, Wellbeck Sturridge and Sterling up top.

Ludicrous.

Hixx

"Brendan Rodgers is willing to hand Fabio Borini to the Saints to push through double deal for the England midfielder and Croatia defender"

I hope Gus does a shit on his face, nevermind his dressing room.

Feorax

4-3-3 with Gerrad CDM and Rooney Lallana just ahead of him left or right in the middle, Wellbeck Sturridge and Sterling up top.

Ludicrous.

I still think that unless we're going with a 4-4-2 diamond, Rooney shouldn't play. In the 4-3-3, it should be Henderson and Wilshere ahead of Gerrard, then Sterling and Lallana wide either side of Sturridge imo.

GAF, I just killed a hedgehog. Ran over it with my car. I always liked hedgehogs because they're quiet and dignified creatures and now I've killed one. dathvaderno.jpg

I was driving to a friend's place to watch the Spain game. Fucking tiki taka, this is your last evil deed.

Bumhead

Banned
Loved that moth slowly sliding down the camera earlier.

Bet there's some right critters around this stadium. I've had to shut my window tonight as there's a massive spider hanging ominously infront of the glass on the outside.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Since when have you started posting fit girls?
*deader than Spain and tiki taka*
GAF, I just killed a hedgehog. Ran over it with my car. I always liked hedgehogs because they're quiet and dignified creatures and now I've killed one. dathvaderno.jpg

I was driving to a friend's place to watch the Spain game. Fucking tiki taka, this is your last evil deed.
Hedgehogs remind me of Cazorla, so it was a sign I think ;)

Loved that moth slowly sliding down the camera earlier.

Bet there's some right critters around this stadium. I've had to shut my window tonight as there's a massive spider hanging ominously infront of the glass on the outside.

Best get a lighter and deodorant can ready. It will find a way in somehow.

edit: there's a thread on fish-eating spiders. they have embraced water, soon they will embrace the fire

Wilbur

Banned

Oh no

You must eat it now to keep its soul inside you

Bumhead

Banned
Best get a lighter and deodorant can ready. It will find a way in somehow.

edit: there's a thread on fish-eating spiders. they have embraced water, soon they will embrace the fire

Fuck, dat edit.

My go-to policy has been to flush them down the shitter. I usually release them out of the window but I got so sick of it I took a more zero tolerance stance. I fully expect that they're now colonising the u-bend and will soon commence an 8 legged super assault on my anus.

bobito

Banned
If we ignored accents and you asked someone who knows nothing about football which one of the pundits first language is not English, everyone would say rio

Marc

She is skinny but dat face doe. I'd hit it.

No curves though man, like a rake. Pretty face yeah, she would definitely get donkey punched just prefer a curvy woman.

I have it on good authority that Hedgehogs are right bastards. You shouldn't feel bad.

rodvik

Based on what? Their media and interviews which you're undobtedly not exposed to, or their control which is no better than our's was?

Pretty massive assumption I am not fluent in Croatian or whatever the fuck they speak there big man.

As it happens you are right, but still..

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom