• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

I have some thoughts watching him at Atletico. Would still rather prefer Cavani, which I said before this world cup too, but Costa seems like a solid signing, not crazy expensive and a clear upgrade, not to mention fits Mourinho's style much better. It's clear he is not made for tiki taka.

She's jailbait, that's her parents right there next to her.

that's why i giffed her

if there's grass on the pitch, let's play.
CNB1W6d.png

wedward

Didn't you lose heavily to most of the big teams last season?

Yes, but if you watched the games you would have seen that most the time it was because our fullbacks leave Kos and Per stranded and Per can't run.

Kos was at fault for very few goals last season. And of all the people to take advantage of him it's not going to be a guy with no technique.

Costa will do fine at Chelsea.

He isn't going to win matches out of nothing like Aguero, RVP or Suarez can but he will fit Mourinho's idea perfectly and be a great foil for the players behind him.

Shame Mourinho hates Lukaku.

Spain would have done better if they stuck to playing tiki-taka.

Del Bosque tried to fuse some new more direct style in out of nowhere, stupid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is what happens when you count on players like Iniesta, Busquets and Pedro.

Even Italy did better in 2010

cremino

Italian commentators are saying that the Del Bosque's decision to exclude Xavi from the team was influenced by his team mates...They also said that Xavi might remain at Barca and Luis Enrique want him to stay

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why the fuck does Adrian Chiles want so much Sympathy for Spain? Fucking anti football winning trophies for years, its dead and hopefully they will find a way to play that doesnt make me want to remove my eyes and hand them to a homeless man to fuck em.

subtles

Spain would have done better if they stuck to playing tiki-taka.

Del Bosque tried to fuse some new more direct style in out of nowhere, stupid.

The way they beat Italy was the best way to go into the tournament. Replaced the cohesiveness with unnecessary, adjunct fragments.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Glenn Hoddles England team offers less protection for full backs and puts Rooney and Lallana in CM

Why Glen

fuenf

fuck what's going on with me, so hungry. guess that means another midnight bowl of cereal for the game. hope the game will be more exciting than yesterdays midnight snoozefest.

subtles

Why would you want to buy shit players that condeded 7 goals in two games though?

Wenger is a visionary and he saw this coming so he passed on cesc

Spanish players. Not the passé, but the future.

Koke particularly.
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Nasri's new contract reportedly has him on £180,000/week.
njIBwgH.png

Scum

fuck what's going on with me, so hungry. guess that means another midnight bowl of cereal for the game. hope the game will be more exciting than yesterdays midnight snoozefest.
Just tell us the troof, fuenf. It's weed, isn't it? Yoos gots da munchies.

Hixx

playing dean on fifa and in our third game i get disconnected from PSN to agree to the new ToS

what

the

fuck

sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom