• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Sunhi's gif

untitled-6oyoq3.gif

Just retire Song

From everything

LOL. What the fuck was he thinking?

There was someone ranting and raving about African teams never getting any respect in the World cup or on the international level.

Song's red card is exactly why, for good reason, why no one respects African teams. Majority of them are undisciplined both defensively and cohesively as a team.

It's not a racial thing or anything of that sort. There are genuine stars on some of these African teams but as a whole they are amongst the worst teams in any world cup.

lol, what absolute bullshit. A dumb red by a dumb player who was raised and played in Europe since of 12/13 justifies nothing of the sort.

If you don't want to "respect" a team for not being very good that's whatever, but don't pull that generalisation shit.

King_Moc

Banned
I think we'd be stupid beyond belief to sell him for £30m right now, unless he threatened to go on strike or some shit. He's a special talent, the kind that comes through the English system perhaps 3 times a generation, and our own system once. (Props to QPR for laying all the groundwork)

I think we'd stand far more to lose selling him for £30m now than we would keeping him and risking him failing to become the player I expect him to

His name is fucking awesome as well :p

Well, obviously we wouldn't sell. I just think that if he was at a team right now and was gonna be sold, that'd be the price.

And yes, it's a damn fine name.

Explains why he used to play for Liverpool.

'Play' is taking it a bit far :p

Reina used to play every competition except for early rounds of the Carling Cup iirc, thank fuck. Say what you like about Reina, but we've had some fucking brass keepers playing backup, and would have been fucked if he'd ever got long-term injury outside the transfer windows

Marc

THIS DESERVES IT'S OWN POST

HOLY FUCK YENROT

WHAT

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST YET

http://youtu.be/MD8BkIgp9Fo

Holy shit....

I can't.

Read about some cunt who was driving at 60mph in a 30mph area full of houses, kills a kid and at the trial tells the parents to basically get over it and life goes on. Cunt only got something like 2 years and a 4 year driving ban.

I am paranoid as fuck about my daughter and crap like this doesn't help. :(

Right, this game is over. Going to bed.

King_Moc

Banned
Holy shit....

I can't.

Read about some cunt who was driving at 60mph in a 30mph area full of houses, kills a kid and at the trial tells the parents to basically get over it and life goes on. Cunt only got something like 2 years and a 4 year driving ban.

I am paranoid as fuck about my daughter and crap like this doesn't help. :(

Right, this game is over. Going to bed.

Shit...I think I'd actually find him and kill him when he got out. That's some bullshit sentencing.

LegoArmo

God bless geohot. Finally rooted my Xperia Z.

Croatia look good. African teams really letting me down in this tournament so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom