• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yurt only got gaf banned two years for killing a whole kindergarten class, would it be time for vigilante justice?

Is Vertigo or The Birds any better? Psycho is the only one I watched

The Birds is certainly not scary anymore... Nah, would go with rosemarys baby over that. Never watched Vertigo.

kharma45

wow somebody really likes that visual of a car busting over a wall.

The worst is when they use catchy songs that get stuck in your head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXMjaxtE6LI&list=PLE0702F8192E9FD97&feature=share&index=2

http://youtu.be/jaTmf3B9xVg

I hope Yurt watches those road safety PSAs.
"I can't take… my eyes… off you…"

'Oh you're in the cinema? How about a montage?'

http://youtu.be/ouJbbs29ASo

Holy shit....

I can't.

Read about some cunt who was driving at 60mph in a 30mph area full of houses, kills a kid and at the trial tells the parents to basically get over it and life goes on. Cunt only got something like 2 years and a 4 year driving ban.

I am paranoid as fuck about my daughter and crap like this doesn't help. :(

Right, this game is over. Going to bed.

There are some absolutely bullshit sentences when it comes to driving offences, especially when you kill someone.

Wilbur

Banned
wow croatia, brazil and mexico all can make it still

brazil will probably win against cameroon as cameroon has no more motivation left though

Would be great if Cameroon beat Brazil like 5-0 and then Croatia won 1-0 and then Brazil went out

That is the dream of life

Yen

Look at this fine boy.

10401743_279669408878746_1243039919_n.jpg

I remember a video of him being posted on here a few months ago and that he was linked to Liverpool. But he clearly picked the bigger club. We have basically bought a whole new team at this point.

Yen

Cameroon coach looks like he's killed someone
The way that thing is filmed... I just can't watch it. My brother keeps trying to force me to though.
I'm not sure the film is particularly good, but it gave me the willies. Probably a good advertisement for hallucinogens.

Elchele

Misery is great if you've never seen it.

My brother recommended it to me last night. I have it already, will watch on the weekend. thanks

Eh every single one I seem to watch leaves me unsatisfied. Just drop the horror and watch nymphomaniac instead.

:lol

Elsk, if you want your balls creeped off them watch Enter the Void

you're the third person who recommended this one. will get it now

Cappa

Banned
lol, what absolute bullshit. A dumb red by a dumb player who was raised and played in Europe since of 12/13 justifies nothing of the sort.

If you don't want to "respect" a team for not being very good that's whatever, but don't pull that generalisation shit.

Yep it's a generalisation that they are undisciplined as shit..... two teammates fighting in the middle of a World Cup match..... #respect.

This reminds me of that Newcastle(or was it Aston Villa?) duo that got into several fights during games, resulting in red cards for both.

I think one of them was Dyer.

L1NETT

Lee Bowyer is the definition of a gnarly cunt

No surprise who he played most of his career for really

The fact he got an England cap is a blot on our fine nation's proud history

Yen

Lee Bowyer is the definition of a gnarly cunt

No surprise who he played most of his career for really

The fact he got an England cap is a blot on our fine nation's proud history

Gerard Houllier signed him for Liverpool for £9m. Even passed a medical. Not sure why Houllier backed out in the end - he either came to his senses, or Bowyer tried to chin him when they shook on it. edit: I do actually remember that when negotiating the deal and talking to Bowyer, Houllier realised what an absolute dickhead he was.

That was the summer we decided not to keep Anelka, and chose not to sign Damien Duff (in his prime), instead signing Diouf, Cheyrou and Diao, and subsequently not qualifying for the Champions League.

Yen

I see Wilbury has infiltrated RAWK:

I've developed a bit of a man-crush on Daniel.

I don't want to fuck him necessarily but I love him and I want him to crawl inside his mind so he can understand me and I can feel what it's like to be inside him.

His skill, his commitment, his style, his attitude, his dance, his swagger, his sense of humour, his morals, his humility, his arrogance, his family, his, character, his loyalty, his charidee work, his comments, his goals, his everything.

Oh, and he's just proved he can bang them in on the worlds biggest stage - In Brazil versus Italy in the World Cup Finals. That is not a fluke and that is not an everyday occurrence. Daniel is the real deal. And he's mine. Sorry, I mean he's ours!

(...)

Anyway, back to Daniel. I reckon if he hadn't become a footballer he'd probably be a super-hero. Not in a low-key, sinister Batman sort of way. Hell no, This is Daniel. We're talking balls out (big balls, IMHO) Iron Man style FUCK YEAH I'M DANIEL STURRIDGE super-hero antics. Or maybe he would have become prime minister. I'd vote for him, fuck I'd vote for him to finger my bumbumhole with one hand and slap my face with the other. I sometimes wish I was gay... I'd make a great gay guy and I reckon if Daniel was gay (he's not) me and him would make the perfect couple. We'd buy a little rustic cottage in the outskirts of Chester, he would run the flower shop that we own and I would stay home baking him cookies and cakes and big joints of meat. He's insatiable for meat in my fantasy. Insatiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom