• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thank you Spain, you made my birthday wish 'of making Italy 10 look good' come true.
Out with a game to spare.

big+wave+at+narrabeen+.jpg

Replace the surfer with Iniesta and the waves with creamy THICK bukkake

bjaelke

Liverpool playing a pre-season friendly against Brøndby the day before my birthday. Doesn't get much better than that. Should ask Wooden's dad to come with me.

Someone respond to my essay pls

If only to call me a cunt :(

edit: @bjaelke, homecoming for Agger :D

Don't have a clue what's going on with centrebacks next year

Linius

I think Australia can beat them too. Spain won't care about that last game I suppose and the Aussies just really want to bring something home despite the fact they're already out of the tournament. I think they'll go 200% to have a shot at beating the current world champions (still a few more weeks after all).

I think Australia can beat them too. Spain won't care about that last game I suppose and the Aussies just really want to bring something home despite the fact they're already out of the tournament. I think they'll go 200% to have a shot at beating the current world champions (still a few more weeks after all).

I would normally say that Spain would not allow a defeat to happen and would go all out for the win, but now I have no idea what to expect from them.

Costa has to be the biggest World Cup flop ever.

Spain should just go back to Fabregas as a false 9

Linius

I would normally say that Spain would not allow a defeat to happen and would go all out for the win, but now I have no idea what to expect from them.

Costa has to be the biggest World Cup flop ever.

Spain should just go back to Fabregas as a false 9

I would have said the same about our Euro 2012 team and we went home losing three times. It's like you arrive at a point of no return after a certain amount getting shamed upon.

The weird thing was that we could still qualify for the next round at the Euros, even after losing the first two games. Only to lose to Portugal the third game :(

Lightning

Banned
I would have said the same about our Euro 2012 team and we went home losing three times. It's like you arrive at a point of no return after a certain amount getting shamed upon.

The weird thing was that we could still qualify for the next round at the Euros, even after losing the first two games. Only to lose to Portugal the third game :(
Argh the Euros. Still hurts.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham have announced that Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey have both left their coaching roles with the club.

Very disappointing that Ramsey has followed Sherwood but thank fuck Les is finally gone. I have no idea what he actually did, he actively made our strikers worse and had no idea how to set the team up. That stuff he said about holding midfielders was batshit.

bjaelke

Very disappointing that Ramsey has followed Sherwood but thank fuck Les is finally gone. I have no idea what he actually did, he actively made our strikers worse and had no idea how to set the team up. That stuff he said about holding midfielders was batshit.

OtXFbZG.jpg

And now we've lost two of the most qualified coaches at our club.

Yurt you patronising bell, I bet you didn't even read it :p

Are you worried about qualifying at all, or do you have faith in getting at last 1 win from the remaining 2 games?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt you patronising bell, I bet you didn't even read it :p
I genuinely meant it haha

And I did read it, just to make sure I wasn't agreeing with anything pro-Iniesta.
Are you worried about qualifying at all, or do you have faith in getting at last 1 win from the remaining 2 games?
I am quite worried tbh, anything can happen in this group since we're all just as terrible as each other.

I genuinely meant it haha

And I did read it, just to make sure I wasn't agreeing with anything pro-Iniesta.

I am quite worried tbh, anything can happen in this group since we're all just as terrible as each other.

Iniesta's been weird so far this tournament. He hasn't cost them anything, been perfectly competent, but he's not contributed or taken responsibility in attack at all as far as I can tell

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Talksport would be a good station if there wasnt adverts every 5 fucking minutes

Christ, this DestinyGAF stuff is overcomplicated

2 PS4 clans
1 overall clan for all platforms
Some people want to play everything
Some people just want to play Story
People getting requests denied for not having matching names
People unsure what the member limit is
People unsure if you can be in 2 clans at once

Watching 1st season of Scrubs, Carla deserves a slap, condescending cunt that she is.

Blablurn

Christ, this DestinyGAF stuff is overcomplicated

2 PS4 clans
1 overall clan for all platforms
Some people want to play everything
Some people just want to play Story
People getting requests denied for not having matching names
People unsure what the member limit is
People unsure if you can be in 2 clans at once
I'm just gonna play it by myself.

Facism

Steam sale, ear infections healing, Spain out the world cup. Yup it's a good day.

Yurt, my bro reckons italy have got the chops to win this tournament*

*as long as Pirlo plays every game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Iniesta's been weird so far this tournament. He hasn't cost them anything, been perfectly competent, but he's not contributed or taken responsibility in attack at all as far as I can tell

Sounds like Iniesta

Random menswear goober in Florence.

Where Lapo is currently Lapo-ing.
It's funny but Lapo is actually the most hardcore Juventino in that family :lol God I wish we could hide him in an undisclosed location/basement :lol

But not to rot and die of course, just kinda like Oldboy.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Steam sale, ear infections healing, Spain out the world cup. Yup it's a good day.

I must be the only one who thought Italy were only "ok" the other night

That England Bias

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And so much for Busquets being 'so intelligent', he was fucked in the arse by a one legged Vidal.

I don't know about that, Italy tend to win the World Cup when they aren't exactly the bookies favourites (82 and 2006) but I just don't see it. Our players are falling like flies Neymars.

Barzagli is out and Buffon is going to shit the bed when he comes back. It almost always happens after he gets injured, customary.

And so much for Busquets being 'so intelligent', he was fucked in the arse by a one legged Vidal.

I don't know about that, Italy tend to win the World Cup when they aren't exactly the bookies favourites (82 and 2006) but I just don't see it. Our players are falling like flies Neymars.

Swap Vidal for Suarez yeah?

Facism

Anything good in the Steam Sale today?

I dunno i probably already own everything that goes on sale though. lol. :(

I must be the only one who thought Italy were only "ok" the other night

That England Bias

Solipsism topped with a bit of persecution complex. Very nourishing.

Barzagli is out and Buffon is going to shit the bed when he comes back. It almost always happens after he gets injured, customary.

Have faith my friend.

Blablurn

Why do you Germans hate fun so much? First fuenf is whinging about casuals enjoying the World Cup, now this

I understand fuenf. The WC 06 brought all the casuals into the sport. They are quite for 2 years and once a tournament rolls on they scream and yell and act like lifelongs. Basically like plug.

pulga

Banned
I understand fuenf. The WC 06 brought all the casuals into the sport. They are quite for 2 years and once a tournament rolls on they scream and yell and act like lifelongs. Basically like plug.

your salt in the WC thread is so, so sad to see. It makes me grin your anus is still so red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom