• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

@OfficialRadja Ciao Radja, domani pomeriggio per la partita del Belgio sarai a destra, sinistra o al centro del divano?

"Hi Radja, Belgium play tomorrow afternoon, will you be on the left, right or center of the couch?"

Sounds better in italian, but still. :trolololol:

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@OfficialRadja Ciao Radja, domani pomeriggio per la partita del Belgio sarai a destra, sinistra o al centro del divano?

"Hi Radja, Belgium play tomorrow afternoon, will you be on the left, right or center of the couch?"

Sounds better in italian, but still. :trolololol:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Marc

I didn't cry but I was devestated tbh. Didn't smile for a good 3 days after the Chelsea match, and even then we still had a reasonable chance

Haha, I was originally going to say no one cries full stop but then remembered Suarez breaking down. Then was going to say we'll see those tears again tonight but thought better of it.

It was heartbreaking to be fair, but it comes around every year (not that you have as good a chance next season). World cups are so few and precious.

Haha, I was originally going to say no one cries full stop but then remembered Suarez breaking down. Then was going to say we'll see those tears again tonight but thought better of it.

It was heartbreaking to be fair, but it comes around every year (not that you have as good a chance next season). World cups are so few and precious.

I looked like Matt Berry in your avatar when Demba Ba was closing in on goal

cremino

L3Vlzrt.jpg

Do you support a club team?

pulga

Banned
Tiago replaces Xavi
Anyone* replaces Torres
Lopez replaces Casillas
Iniesta becomes a squad player
Jese takes Iniesta's place in the first 11

*Negredo, Llorente, Morata anyone. Just not Torres.

Isco should be taking Iniesta's place bro, he's the most similar player out there to Iniesta. Jese plays more like a striker.

Isco should be taking Iniesta's place bro, he's the most similar player out there to Iniesta. Jese plays more like a striker.

Is there room for a player who plays 'like a striker' in Spain's formation though, assuming they stick with Costa?

---------------Costa---------------
---Jese-------------------Silva---

---------Koke----------------------
---------------------Tiago----------
-------------Martinez-------------

?

(balls to Busquets)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jese, Morata and every single Spanish youngster are all overrated. Truely the new English players.

It's time for Immobile, Verratti, Berardi and RUGANI to show us the way.

Scum

Good point you brought up there, plug. I wonder if VR will be so damn great in the eyes of gaming side if Oculus Rift or Morpheus was introduced by Nintendo.... looooool

That metal gear demo looked awesome. But why the fuck does Snake not talk at all, ugh.

Knowing Kojima, Snake's probably on drugs or something.

Yen

Brendan's been in Boston with his new misses. Watching Red Sox with FSG.

BqWm9dTCYAAMusB.png
The guy on the right is FSG's man in Liverpool, Michael Gordon.
http://m.weei.com/sports/boston/bas...ther-owner-how-mike-gordon-has-become-key-red

It's easy to forget that there's more to Liverpool's ownership than Henry and Werner (and Pizzuti), though obviously they are the ones making the decisions. There's about 20 others in FSG, mostly business partners and LeBron James (lol). There's only like 6 on Liverpool's board though.

Carbonox

Fucking enormous but skinny spider on the stairs so I get a glass and cos it's so big I accidentally took off a leg. Chucked the cunt outside with its war wounds. That'll learn ya.

Will probably get back in overnight and go in to my nose while I sleep. "ooooh got my leg have ya well i got your nose and now im gonna give birth in it"

Fucking enormous but skinny spider on the stairs so I get a glass and cos it's so big I accidentally took off a leg. Chucked the cunt outside with its war wounds. That'll learn ya.

Will probably get back in overnight and go in to my nose while I sleep. "ooooh got my leg have ya well i got your nose and now im gonna give birth in it"

one of my old neighbours once came back from a holiday with maggots in their head

If you want to be in the clan for Destiny players in footballGAF, join here and I'll confirm it if I recognise you. If you mainly lurk this thread I'll be happy to add you if you send me a PM on here :)

All consoles, all game-modes.

Let's hope this goes better than the GTAV one

(if someone made one already, ignore this and we'll pretend it never happened)

pulga

Banned

or was this you?

F2hi4hj.gif

Carbonox

If you want to be in the clan for Destiny players in footballGAF, join here and I'll confirm it if I recognise you. If you mainly lurk this thread I'll be happy to add you if you send me a PM on here :)

All consoles, all game-modes.

Let's hope this goes better than the GTAV one

(if someone made one already, ignore this and we'll pretend it never happened)

dun, pls accept

Might as well at least get a FootyGAF one going for now.

Mastadon

Banned

I chucked a spider outside the other day, and literally just as it hit the floor, a bird swooped down and flew off with it. It was pretty epic.

Now someone's claiming that he called dibs on DestinyGAF to prevent someone stealing the name, and the admin rights are supposed to be given to him once the clan system goes gold, and he's whinging that he didn't get to do it himself and the current admin jumped in first.

What a bunch of manchildren. Fuck that, I'm going full Blablurn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom