• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your confusion about Destinys multiplayer why I have fun by myself.

It's only the clan stuff which is confusing. The in-game stuff couldn't be simpler, notice someone else n the map, join them, fight together. No need to communicate (at the lower levels at least) or synchronise the time you'll be playing with someone you know.

Also, the in-game UI for inviting others and seeing what they're up to is really simple.

Then there'll be you. Stood on your own in the corner of a map, with your PS4 offline, getting battered by Level 10 enemies because you have nobody watching your back, then whinging about the game being unbalanced and the game not being structured properly for single player.

Do one

<3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There's nothing like the World Cup, I fucking love the party atmosphere. You can keep your club football and ultras.

pulga

Banned

Ronaldo-1-celebration.gif

Sounds like Iniesta

It's funny but Lapo is actually the most hardcore Juventino in that family :lol God I wish we could hide him in an undisclosed location/basement :lol

But not to rot and die of course, just kinda like Oldboy.

Hide Lapo? The guy is on Totti levels for my love and affection. Fuck John, he looks like a right cunt.

I understand fuenf. The WC 06 brought all the casuals into the sport. They are quite for 2 years and once a tournament rolls on they scream and yell and act like lifelongs. Basically like plug.

There's nothing wrong with supporting the country you're from. It doesn't really matter how much you know about football. It's the people supporting a random nation they have no attachment to that want looked at. edit: when the country they're from is at the world cup I mean.

There's nothing wrong with supporting the country you're from. It doesn't really matter how much you know about football. It's the people supporting a random nation they have no attachment to that want looked at.

I agree, the world cup is the only metric that determines the greatest country in the world. All people should get behind their country

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So apparently Ian Wright is no longer part of ITV's coverage, his wife and kids were robbed at knife point in their home and hes gone back to England D:

Marc

There's nothing like the World Cup, I fucking love the party atmosphere. You can keep your club football and ultras.

Damn right, international football is the best. It lost its way with 2010 but it's back baby, players and fans care so much more about their countries.

You don't see people crying about losing the premier league unless they are a complete bitch.

England d-day, pls no tears. Pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hide Lapo? The guy is on Totti levels for my love and affection. Fuck John, he looks like a right cunt.

lapo20elkann.jpg

Lapo_Elkann_-_Lupo_Lucio.jpg

But on the other hand [insert tumblr gifs of him passionately jumping around during Juve-Madrid and making fun of Cristina]. And yeah John is a piece of shit, no one likes him.
WC: Where the daggers in the ass are only metaphorical*

*So far

:lol Sal you need to consider opening your account, you're an RT goldmine :lol

Damn right, international football is the best. It lost its way with 2010 but it's back baby, players and fans care so much more about their countries.

You don't see people crying about losing the premier league unless they are a complete Hitch.

England d-day, pls no tears. Pls.

I didn't cry but I was devestated tbh. Didn't smile for a good 3 days after the Chelsea match, and even then we still had a reasonable chance

pulga

Banned
yay @ winning cups against farmers and war veterans lol

so why didnt bayern lolich win them? been around since 1900 ;)

and going by that logic, we still have more Champions League trophies (as opposed to European Cups) then you do

better team laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl good joke blabyy, grade A german humour

sexybeast.jpg

But on the other hand [insert tumblr gifs of him passionately jumping around during Juve-Madrid and making fun of Cristina]

:lol Sal you need to consider opening your account, you're an RT goldmine :lol

Yurt, you must dress like an Englishman. The guy is pure style. I even got myself a custom double breasted jacket like him.

Carbonox

It's only the clan stuff which is confusing. The in-game stuff couldn't be simpler, notice someone else n the map, join them, fight together. No need to communicate (at the lower levels at least) or synchronise the time you'll be playing with someone you know.

Also, the in-game UI for inviting others and seeing what they're up to is really simple.

Then there'll be you. Stood on your own in the corner of a map, with your PS4 offline, getting battered by Level 10 enemies because you have nobody watching your back, then whinging about the game being unbalanced and the game not being structured properly for single player.

Do one

<3

I want to join a Destiny GAF clan but fucking hell are people making it confusing unnecessarily.

I always finished top in every run of the Strike mission in the Alpha even on Legend so maybe I don't need no clan bitches.

pulga

Banned
Pulg and Bla

untitled-9l3dl4.gif

please stop

baby pls its not my fault bla is still saltier than the entirety of the Earth's oceans just because we utterly shamed the proudkitties in their own stadium

Speaking of La Bestia Negra, I can't wait to see Italy send the Germans back home once more. Really want Italy to go all the way <3

I want to join a Destiny GAF clan but fucking hell are people making it confusing unnecessarily.

I always finished top in every run of the Strike mission in the Alpha even on Legend so maybe I don't need no clan bitches.

Yeah

Now there's someone in there who keeps throwing potshots at the guy who created the new clan, seemingly implying that he selfishly wants to control a clan and is ruining the original clan by doing it :lol

I think we actually could do with sub-clans though.

Console-specific, and game-mode specific. I don't want to be in a clan where everyone else is much better than me, plays at different times to me, and only wants to play Crucible

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The sexiest and most balanced has to be Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba/Marchisio.

It's a shame these demi-Gods are surrounded by mere Homo sapiens

Italy's is great too. DDR, Pirlo, White Pogba, Marchisio, Motta etc.

Carbonox

Yeah

Now there's someone in there who keeps throwing potshots at the guy who created the new clan, seemingly implying that he selfishly wants to control a clan and is ruining the original clan by doing it :lol

I think we actually could do with sub-clans though.

Console-specific, and game-mode specific. I don't want to be in a clan where everyone else is much better than me, plays at different times to me, and only wants to play Crucible

Fuck that. Though I did have fun with Crucible mainly because the flying tank was way overpowered. Could rack up a fuck ton of kills before someone takes you out and it's smack bang i nfront of you when you start.

Song later apologised for his red card, saying: “I’m very sad at the moment as I feel I have let my country and myself down. It was a stupid moment and I’m truly sorry. If I could do anything to take it back I would. Please forgive me."

Please understand.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom