• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Anyway, back to Daniel. I reckon if he hadn't become a footballer he'd probably be a super-hero. Not in a low-key, sinister Batman sort of way. Hell no, This is Daniel. We're talking balls out (big balls, IMHO) Iron Man style FUCK YEAH I'M DANIEL STURRIDGE super-hero antics. Or maybe he would have become prime minister. I'd vote for him, fuck I'd vote for him to finger my bumbumhole with one hand and slap my face with the other. I sometimes wish I was gay... I'd make a great gay guy and I reckon if Daniel was gay (he's not) me and him would make the perfect couple. We'd buy a little rustic cottage in the outskirts of Chester, he would run the flower shop that we own and I would stay home baking him cookies and cakes and big joints of meat. He's insatiable for meat in my fantasy. Insatiable.

completely dead

pulga

Banned
Sunhi's gif

untitled-6oyoq3.gif

Just retire Song

From everything

wait...what?

Song actually punched someone? He punched Mandzukic? What????

GorillaJu

That story begs the question—if you could be inside any footballer's head and force them to masturbate, who would you choose?

Cavani for sure. What a hunk

omgkitty

arsenalbarclays: Real Sociedad are in San Sebastián & their local newspaper El Diario Vasco are almost sure Griezmann will be sold Contract ends June16 1/2

arsenalbarclays: according to El Diario Vasco Griezmann will be replaced by Alfred Finnbogason (25 yo Striker playing for Sportclub Heerenveen) 2/2

arsenalbarclays: & according to Marca, Real Sociedad already know that they will lose Griezmann without giving his destination #afc

Come to Arsenal!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hope Yurt watches those road safety PSAs.
"I can't take… my eyes… off you…"

If Yurt only got gaf banned two years for killing a whole kindergarten class, would it be time for vigilante justice?
you know what's the funniest thing about that ad? They picked Sweet Child O' Mine :( THEY ARE ON TO ME!

No hair no sale. *cough* who is that though? I feel like I should know him

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That story begs the question—if you could be inside any footballer..
Marchisio
..'s head and force them to masturbate, who would you choose?
WHAT? Oh.

Hmmm I'd go for someone religious then like Legrottaglie or Kaka! I would love to see the look on their faces after forcing them to commit a SIN. Or Pirlo! I want to see the world through his eyes (Matrix in all likelihood) and his brain's interpretation of the act of wanking.

http://i.imgur.com/WsJF4jQ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Pls. So bald.

subtles

It's my fault for dropping in at the weirdest of times. First the DOE Road Safety "Classroom" and then this talk from RAWK about... I don't know what.

Remind me to never look at the wiki of a character when I'm an entire season behind.

In my defense he was supposed to be gone.

Fuck Merlin.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What the fuck was BAE thinking last night? I understand being frustrated at being walloped 4-0 but to take it out on your own team-mate? Crazy, although he does have previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom