• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Look at what this kid in my class wrote on his paper.

tJjqVaG.jpg

Translates to : I can do it!

Not sure if cute or weird.

operon

Now someone's claiming that he called dibs on DestinyGAF to prevent someone stealing the name, and the admin rights are supposed to be given to him once the clan system goes gold, and he's whinging that he didn't get to do it himself and the current admin jumped in first.

What a bunch of manchildren. Fuck that, I'm going full Blablurn

It wouldn't be gaming gaf if things like this didn't happen.

Carbonox

Now someone's claiming that he called dibs on DestinyGAF to prevent someone stealing the name, and the admin rights are supposed to be given to him once the clan system goes gold, and he's whinging that he didn't get to do it himself and the current admin jumped in first.

It's why I never really bothered with clans in online games. They're usually immature as fuck.

I'm happy having something between us FootyGAF members though, even though I'm sure we'll end up playing together anyway without one. I need to teach you all how to win.

WJD

I've joined now cunt.

Does it matter that it's my account tied to my gamertag if I'm going to playing on PS4?

I've joined now cunt.

Does it matter that it's my account tied to my gamertag if I'm going to playing on PS4?

Should be an option to add a PSN account on bungie.net, not sure what the actual application of the system is. You played Halo, you'll know more about it than me :p

Scum

looooooooooooooool

pulga

Banned
Interesting poll going on at Marca, asking if individual players should continue and the top 5 who should come in, amongst other things:

Del Bosque: 71% no
Iker: 71% no
Reina: 79% no
DDG: 97% yes
Azpi: 78% yes
Ramos: 91% yes
Juanfran: 63% no
Albiol: 81% no
Alba: 88% yes
Pique: 57% yes
Martinez: 93% yes
Busquets: 73% yes
Alonso: 80% no
Xavi: 95% no
Iniesta: 89% yes
Silva: 82% yes
Cazorla: 64% yes
Mata: 75% yes
Koke: 97% yes
Cesc: 60% yes
Costa: 50,4% no
Villa: 92% no
Pedro: 82% yes
Torres: 90% no

Top 5 youngsters wanted in new NT:
Isco 18%
Carvajal 15%
Jese 14%
Deulofeu 10%
Inigo Martinez 6%

Scum

Interesting poll going on at Marca, asking if individual players should continue and the top 5 who should come in, amongst other things:

Isco 18%
Carvajal 15%
Jese 14%
Deulofeu 10%
Inigo Martinez 6%

I'm not sure about Pique, but he'll only come good once he has a partner in crime the likes of Puyol again. But yeah, those changes should happen.

And lol Costa. Should have join Brazil, you daft cunt.

I'm not sure about Pique, but he'll only come good once he has a partner in crime the likes of Puyol again. But yeah, those changes should happen.

And lol Costa. Should have join Brazil, you daft cunt.

Even when he's had Puyol covering his back he's been crap for at least 2 years now

Are there any top Spanish CB prospects?

Pooing myself. I'm not necessarily scared of this Uruguay team, but we're England so we'll fuck something up.

Pretty much. Wouldn't put it beyond Uruguay to exceed expectations and blow us away either. They're not as good as they were, but they're better than they were against Costa Rica

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
“Sterling was a regular in pick-up games organised by Walley on a pitch marked out in the back garden of the home of Tim Sherwood, Tottenham’s technical co-ordinator. A trial game was arranged, between Tottenham Under 15s and a Brent Schools select, featuring Sterling, who was thought to be available for £200,000. Remarkably, Spurs turned him down, because academy coaches were split about his long-term potential and the challenges of his background. Fulham were convinced they were about to sign him. “We had Raheem in the building, and were totally blown away when Liverpool came in for the boy,” admitted Barry Simmonds, their chief scout. Anderson and McParland had successfully lobbied Sterling’s family, and close friends, that Raheem’s best interests would be served by a £1 million move to Merseyside.”

Sherwoooooodddddd

*shakes fist*

Isco 18%
Carvajal 15%
Jese 14%
Deulofeu 10%
Inigo Martinez 6%

Out with the old in with the new, why all Juanfran hate?

Marc

I looked like Matt Berry in your avatar when Demba Ba was closing in on goal

Haha, oh Gerrard. :(

I feel for you, nevermind, next season is your year.

Do you support a club team?

England FC. Nah, was brought up with multiple clubs and ended up not caring about any and following individuals like gazza and le god. Just always been more interested in England players, enjoyed foreign players but never in the 'support' sense.

Yep, England is all I have... hence me being such a miserable cunt. :(

C'MON INGERLAAAAND!

Slizz

I think the climate in this cup is going to be huge. I can see Germany, Italy and Netherlands fading in the quaters and semis.

Slizz

I think either Germany or the Netherlands is going to reach the final. Probably Germany.

I agree, I didn't mean neither could make the final. Just that the teams will likely be extremely exhausted from all the games and the climate during the run.

It's not particularly easy to get used to a different climate, even more so in just a month or so.

Gambit

going out now, which inevitably will culminate in watching footie at a pub again. So let me say it now.

Let's go England!

Might not be a good idea to be honest. Let him stick around til next summer then pinch Brenden from Hitcher? FC.

Rodgers wins 2 quadruples in a row
Rodgers takes over England after we win Euro 2016
Liverpool bring Simeone in, after he wins 3 consecutive league titles

I could live with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom