• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Barca offering 55m for Higuani, Napoli not budging from 70m

Barcelona are run by a bunch of incompetent retarded monkeys, arent they?

L1NETT

HAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Leeds HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking amazing

Junior Lewis as assistant

ex Forest Green manager,....who lost 7 out of 8

747.gif

747.gif

747.gif

That is a very difficult situation for Napoli. The reflex is to say cut and run for that much money, but there's no chance they'll be able to replace him with someone definitley better

Now someone's claiming that he called dibs on DestinyGAF to prevent someone stealing the name, and the admin rights are supposed to be given to him once the clan system goes gold, and he's whinging that he didn't get to do it himself and the current admin jumped in first.

What a bunch of manchildren. Fuck that, I'm going full Blablurn

We should do our own one. Too many people in the Gaf one

Show me one who actually believes that we will win it all.

Can't even let everyone get on the hate-train before exposing me for chatting shit. Spoilsport.

I don't have a clue who will even come close to winning it. You guys have obviously put in the best performance, but that Australia performance makes me a bit cynical. Brazil were pretty average in both games, Argentina weren't great, Italy were pretty good. Fuck it, too early to tell either way :p

L1NETT

The Italian (Cellino) also reiterated that he wanted a coach rather than a manager to replace McDermott.

"I want someone to take care of the preparation of the team, the training, the tactics and so on," he said.

"Not the recruitment or the contracts, which I will take care of. The job is a coach, not a manager, which is an important difference."

Fu

ck

ing

AMAZING

Absolute laughing stock. Ross Mccormack is probably calling every fucker on his contacts list to get the fuck out of there

Slizz

Altidore strained left hamstring. According to the ESPN Sportscenter anchor 'A huge blow, our biggest scoring threat'.

Got audibly aggravated listening to that, watching some cooking show now.

Elchele

wouldn't surprise me if they end up buying Mandzukic after the WC.

Also, Xavi is getting €4M from Barcelona and will leave for free. 8M in Qatar for a contract of 6 months and then I would guess he'll join NYC FC

Slizz

Is Altidore technically a false 9 if he isn't expected to score?

Lol, oh he's expected to score as a striker, he just doesn't.

Pretty sure Clint Dempsey(maybe Landon but he ain't here) showed he is our biggest scoring threat over the last..... I dunno 4 years?

2 goals after 0 in 7 months all of a sudden Jozy is 'in form' and 'our most dangerous player'.

I will never understand the fear you English guys have about having a coach, not a manager. Of course Cellino is fucking crazy, but he would be that either way.

noal

Banned
Sitting in my old college town waiting for my car to be done 16 miles from home bored out of my Brain.

LOTS of college girls though.

operon

It's obvious who replaces Roy next, after roy finished wrecking Liverpool he got the job, Moyes wreck united hence he'll be next

Tubie

I just saw that...

I think it's just the Spanish press making shit up.

The only explanation, if it's true, is that Messi controls Barca to such a degree that he can make them sign his friends for ridiculous prices.

Walshy

David Moyes has turned down seven jobs since being sacked by Manchester United on 22 April.

Moyes, 51, was dismissed less than 10 months after taking over as Sir Alex Ferguson's successor.

Celtic are among the clubs thought to have expressed an interest, but the Scottish champions have appointed Ronny Deila as Neil Lennon's successor.

Moyes was linked with a move to Germany at the end of his contract at Everton and has not ruled out a move abroad.

Moyes, who had originally signed a six-year contract at Old Trafford, said recently: "It was unfortunate I wasn't given more time to succeed."
"Turned down".

Shit, lost my Nectar and discount cards. Think I know where I left them, could be in big fucking trouble if the discount card has been found and used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom