• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
reijpq.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The Sturridge Subway advert, it hurts the brain

Think tonight will be a draw for some reason, 2-2, can see us going behind again, getting to 2-1 then letting in a shitty goal.

It is writ

Yen

lol @ the foreshadowing in A Storm of Swords:
Spoilers obvs
at a brothel, a girl suggests she could be the daughter of Robert. Offhand, Arya thinks that's unlikely: even though they have the same hair, that doesn't mean anything, hair colour is common, even Gendry has the same hair as Robert.

lol @ the foreshadowing in A Storm of Swords:
Spoilers obvs
at a brothel, a girl suggests she could be the daughter of Robert. Arya thinks that's unlikely: even though they have the same hair, that doesn't mean anything, hair colour is common, even Gendry has the same hair as Robert.

Isn't that post-shadowing or something? :p

Yen

Isn't that post-shadowing or something? :p
Oh,
I forgot, didn't Ned figure this out? I was thinking about Melisandre and Stannis acting on that knowledge, which hasn't happened in the book yet.
Still funny though. I read each ASOIAF book a year apart, forgive me if I'm sketchy with the details. Plan to get caught up over the summer.

cremino

Turns out the Muntari news was partially fake... He will get more more money with the contract extension but his salary will not be doubled

Marc

Oh,
I forgot, didn't Ned figure this out? I was thinking about Melisandre and Stannis acting on that knowledge, which hasn't happened in the book yet.
Still funny though. I read each ASOIAF book a year apart, forgive me if I'm sketchy with the details. Plan to get caught up over the summer.

A feast of crows will shrivel your soul, and make you hungry. I bet you will give up halfway through.

Lots of debate on
Jon's mother after the last episode, I think the hair thing is set up for a targaryon connection. Baratheon genes even stronger than dragons. Although obviously neds sister is still the prime suspect, but then he should be blonde and purple eyed. Then again there could be no links to dragons but that would be boring. Reckon Jon and Danny will hook up as king and queen with a direwolf army and Dragon airforce. Ok, talking shite now.

COME ON STURRIDGE!

pulga

Banned
A feast of crows will shrivel your soul, and make you hungry. I bet you will give up halfway through.

Lots of debate on
Jon's mother after the last episode, I think the hair thing is set up for a targaryon connection. Baratheon genes even stronger than dragons. Although obviously neds sister is still the prime suspect, but then he should be blonde and purple eyed. Then again there could be no links to dragons but that would be boring. Reckon Jon and Danny will hook up as king and queen with a firewood army and Dragon airforce. Ok, talking shite now.

COME ON STURRIDGE!

Yurt is gonna throw a fit. Dem massive spoilers lololololol

Marc

Yurt is gonna throw a fit. Dem massive spoilers lololololol

Yurt keeps kicking England while we're down.

Fuck Yurt
just for the World Cup, Yurt is boss otherwise. Seriously though, fuck that guy. Also The Mountain comes back as a horney white walker, marries Cersei.

'AV IT STERLING!

Meier

pulga

Banned
Milan looking to exchange Balotelli for Campbell?

I don't know which club would be stupider.
Probably Milol.

Carbonox

I hope there is a debate where Henry has to step in and smash the fucking teeth out of Hansen's mouth with sheer eficiency and verbal splendor to the point Hansen gets a rosebud through utter terror.

I hope there is a debate where Henry has to step in and smash the fucking teeth out of Hansen's mouth with sheer eficiency and verbal splendor to the point Hansen gets a rosebud through utter terror.

Can you suck\chew your own rosebud?
I never should have entered that thread.

Yen

I bet Rooney plays awful tonight - wasteful, lazy and no commitment - but scores a scrappy tap-in to guarantee his place for the rest of the tournament.

I also expect Suarez to be unfit and play awful, and maybe get injured as well, walk off with a knee the size of mango.

Raheem will be average on the wing, if only for the massive difference between playing out wide for England (see: Aaron Lennon) and Liverpool (John Barnes) because of the difference in managers.

operon

I bet Rooney plays awful tonight - wasteful, lazy and no commitment - but scores a scrappy tap-in to guarantee his place for the rest of the tournament.

I also expect Suarez to be unfit and play awful, and maybe get injured as well, walk off with a knee the size of mango.

Else I expect Rooney to placed in his proper place, still play shit but England win.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
but youre the knob clicking on clearly marked spoilers lol

Because I don't care. The knob factor lies in posting wall of texts about a show in a football thread. AT MOST you'll get two posters replying or even reading your spoilertags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom