• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Because I don't care. The knob factor lies in posting wall of texts about a show in a football thread. AT MOST you'll get two posters replying or even reading your spoilertags.

Yeah, I'll just waltz into the "Spoilers for all books" threads having read two of the seven books… (since SOS and DWD are two books in the UK)

Wilbur

Banned
Yurt pretending we talk about football lool

Marc pls I added you to whatsapp

If you haven't muted it yet you'll have loads of notifications about my mums tits

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, I'll just waltz into the "Spoilers for all books" threads having read two of the seven books…

Don't read books, it's the work of Satan.

burn_them_all_got.gif

having said that, Yen can do whatever he wants, he's cool.

I don;t see the problem with discussing GoT in here as long as spoilers are clearly marked, or at least in a context where you'd have to be an idiot to see them accidentally

It's a fun series to talk about, but those megathreads are a fun-vacuum

pulga

Banned
I don;t see the problem with discussing GoT in here as long as spoilers are clearly marked, or at least in a context where you'd have to be an idiot to see them accidentally

yup, i wanna discuss the series with you loveable cunts, not those whiny ones going "whyyyyyy did they change the thenns whyyyy #nooneunderstaaaands"

Hixx

Anyone played Fifa UT world cup mode?

That shit is even more scripted than regular UT.

It's so fucking laggy compared to regular UT.

People say "oh its a bit slower" but no, it's just got so much input lag. Even the fucking menus have it, I have no idea how they've managed it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BqgMimxCEAAnf_3.jpg

I totally agree. But I was spoiled outside of tags by idiots like pulg more than once here :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ive never once spoiled you, you hyperbolic mango

I'm too good at piecing various hints together please understand

I knew about the
Viper v Mountain
as soon as he talked about his sister in episode 1, because I remembered the fan art you posted once. Have mercy, lord of light.

It's so fucking laggy compared to regular UT.

People say "oh its a bit slower" but no, it's just got so much input lag. Even the fucking menus have it, I have no idea how they've managed it.

Yeah thats probably the biggest problem, I have no idea how they manage to transfer all that lag to the player AI though.

When I don't lag my players are like gods, when I lag my players are headless chicken, neither situation being particularly any fun...

Slizz

Colombia needs to score one of these very good chances. Ivory Coast are always a set piece header away from a goal.

Meier

Aurier is an absolute monster offensively. Remains to be seen what he can do on defense, but he's a handful.

I'd like to see Yaya get the ball just outside the box so he can try and take one of those long-range shots he's so good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom