• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

I haven't been keeping up with Colombia news, why isn't Martinez starting
and when is Wenger signing him
?

Carbonox

Lawro's been fucking hilarious today and I despise him too.

fell over like a giant redwood

alan pardew's older brother

LAWRO PLS

Meier

Ivory Coast have to get Yaya more involved. Too many wasted balls coming in from the wings. Let him work his magic.

pulga

Banned
England right now

al_poop2.gif

Meier

I haven't been keeping up with Colombia news, why isn't Martinez starting
and when is Wenger signing him
?

For whatever reason, their coach prefers Gutierrez. It was expected that would be the case coming in (Gutierrez starting).

Maybe he should show for the ball more then innit

I've seen him calling for a return ball but they're not looking to him and instead looking to send in a cross. This Sanchez fella is playing well.

omgkitty

Arsene-All ‏@arsenalbarclays 7m

According to @Kike_Marin_ Carlos Vela is staying at Real Sociedad. Arsenal & Real Sociedad found an agreement (€14m) #afc

That's good business. Hope Griezmann is involved in the deal somehow.

Marc

This seems very end to end... my daughter is exhausted and actually watching it.

Will turn her into a football nut, it is known. I got a goal for my birthday which she has been playing with, haven't touched it yet.

I'm reading everything.

I don't care really, but I just think you guys are massive knobs for discussing everything here.

Its not even spoilers really since it happens before the books innit and we don't know, so I am just guessing.

I love you Yurt, don't knob me!

Suen

For whatever reason, their coach prefers Gutierrez. It was expected that would be the case coming in (Gutierrez starting).
That's such a weird choice, like it shouldn't even be debated unless he's in bad shape.

Ghana looked good as well. Shame they fucked up against the US and are pretty much out already.
They created plenty of chances but couldn't finish them. USA had more passion to it...Ghana just looked dead to me, not more dead than Cameroon though.

That's good business. Hope Griezmann is involved in the deal somehow.
We better get something decent to great if we skipped out on Vela. I hope it was good business.

Le Grove says we are going all in on Sanchez and Reus.

O baby.
Both would be very good signings but I bet none of the teams would want to let either of them go. Reus? Reus leaving Dortmund for us sounds too good to be true.

We probably have better chances of getting Griezman over Sancheese and Rice.

L1NETT

Hart/Johnson Cahill Jagielka Baines/Gerrard Henderson/Sterling Rooney Welbeck/Sturridge

We're going home

We're going home

England's coming home

Randdalf

I really enjoy Lawro's commentary, makes a change from the usual "describe what is happening in the replay with adjectives" co-commentors.

Really is set up for Suarez to do something cuntish

Team supposedly reliant on him, with their backs against the wall, where the result is the only thing that matters to them.

Or he'll do his knee in.

Hixx

STEAM SALE

edit: Dead Rising 3 preorder for £30 lol fuck off Capcom

Capcom are terrible with Steam Sales. All they do is take daily spots away from something that will at least be a deal.

Witcher 2 is £3. Great price. Might even buy it just to have it in my Steam library...

edit: Day Z 15% off as a daily. u. wot. m8.

bud

Hart/Johnson Cahill Jagielka Baines/Gerrard Henderson/Sterling Rooney Welbeck/Sturridge

We're going home

We're going home

England's coming home

chelsea: 1
citeh: 1
everton: 2
liverpool: 5
united: 2

all players from the biggest league in the world. nine or which are playing for top clubs.

"we're going home."

L1NETT

bud have players playing for big clubs has never stopped us before

pls understand

Doesn't take long to google past England tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom