• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

It's just a fucking pointless cycle for a pointless group of players with a pointless manager.

Just can't see anything changing that.

defel

Hodgson should just send anyone over the age of 25 home before the Costa Rica game.

At least give the younger players a chance

Scum

Where's Hitch?

Cork.

;)

We're just shit doesn't help when the manager has the tactical nous of Harry Redknapp's dog.

3Sixty, pls. We have to drap him in a Liverpool shirt before anyone will take notice.

And Redknapp can stay the fuck away too.

Wilbur

Banned
Suarez was superb tonight by the way. Not just the goals, but for someone not fully fit - see Vidal last night for similar proof - he still showed his class.

Suen

Where's Hitch?

3Sixty, pls. We have to drap him in a Liverpool shirt before anyone will take notice.

And Redknapp can stay the fuck away too.
He went to work. He'll never walk alone now that Gerrard is taking the next departing plane.

Hitcher <3

WJD

Hodgson should just send anyone over the age of 25 home before the Costa Rica game.

At least give the younger players a chance

Kind of agree. Just say fuck it and put

Forster

Johnson (FFS)
Jones
Smalling
Shaw

Wilshere
Barkley

Oxlade-Chamberlain
Lallana
Welbeck

Sturridge

I mean, IDGAF but seriously. It's over.

edit: fuck, forgot about Sterling. Stick him in for Welbeck.

3Sixty

--------------Forster
Whoever---CB---CB-----Shaw
---------Wilshere--Hendo-------
----------------Barks---------------
Sterling----------------Lallana
-------------Lambert--------------

Why not.

Do people really think Redknapp is a better manager than Hodgson?

We weren't as good tonight as against Italy but still played well enough to be good for the win if we had got it.
Over reactions in here and on the radio as expected.

Marc

I would like us to give the young players a chance in the final game, retire some shitcunts, but some people will still think we actually have a chance and expect our 'best' players.

Do we even have a natural DM? Chalobah(?)

He is a CB who got moved to DM because he can pass and has a bit of skill. Now he is a shit DM because he isn't a very good midfielder.

Same as when we have a playmaker, they get turned into wingers or strikers.

Ward-Prowse or Cork?

Saints, save us!

Wilbs - I may not agree with all your ratings but I appreciate the effort. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.

I mostly just want to punch Roy in his stupid face right now so not in the mood for the numbers game.

Scum

Suarez was superb tonight by the way. Not just the goals, but for someone not fully fit - see Vidal last night for similar proof - he still showed his class.
Yep. Bloody brilliant he was.

He went to work. He'll never walk alone now that Gerrard is taking the next departing plane.

Hitcher <3

Poor Hitch.

Rooney is ten goals away from being England's top goalscorer ever.
Quote my avatar for me.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm on my phone scum

Just imagine it

Just imagine

Don't give a fuck who we play next. Find it highly unlikely Italy will beat Uruguay by the margin we'll require, and that we'll beat Costa Rica by a similar amount.

Bumhead

Banned
Thought England were OK tonight.

Rooney was vastly better than against Italy.

I dunno, feels like there's only so much you can criticise systems and formations and individuals when a group of players plays probably as well as it has any license to, all things considered. It's dissapointing, but to be expected.

Scum

--------------Forster
Whoever---CB---CB-----Shaw
---------Wilshere--Hendo-------
----------------Barks---------------
Sterling----------------Lallana
-------------Lambert--------------

Why not.

YES 3SIXTY.

I'm on my phone scum

Just imagine it

Just imagine

Don't give a fuck who we play next. Find it highly unlikely Italy will beat Uruguay by the margin we'll require, and that we'll beat Costa Rica by a similar amount.
Campbell's going to fuck with us. 0pts, mate. 0pts.

fuenf

I'm on my phone scum

Just imagine it

Just imagine

? Uruguay's goal difference is -1 and England's is -2. 1-0 should be enough?

Marc

Would go with...

Forster

Don't care - Jones - Smalling - Shaw

Don't care - Wilshere

Sterling - Barkley - Lallana

Sturridge

Doesn't matter, fuck it, stick Gary Neville in there.

Japan's anthem is funeral music, appropriate.

Stubo

Can someone make me a Steven Gerrard Avatar? thx
1Iqm5JW.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sterling was gash tonight, wonder what the reason was? Kept running into people

fuenf

Costa Rica have a +2 though, so need that result to go our way as well.

I don't know, I just don't see it.

Italy and Uruguay will draw

Oh I forogot you are right. I wouldn be surprised if Italy struggle a lot against Costa Rica, I'm not really convinced that they can succesfully be the "active"side in a match.

Shit. I'm sorry about what happened ol' chaps. We may no longer be the colonies, but the crown is welcome for a hug.

Now unto Japan vs Greece. AKA the match I can just enjoy without any stress because Colombia is moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom