• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Slept in and the groceries weren't delivered because of this. :(

Sounds like they're playing the Hotline Miami music on This Morning.

I do think that we should really play as the UK, as that is our nation state. It's silly that we are limiting ourself for historic reasons. It's only in sports that we invented that we don't play as the UK.

We are limiting ourselves by not playing as our nation state. Wouldn't it be nice if our whole country supported one team like we do in the Olympics.

You can have your Britain team if I can have an 'Ireland' team.
(not for political reasons!)

v3ODXtm.jpg

We won

Someone in my office is called Bliss Dear.

And this other person has the surname 'Treasure'.

And another one's surname is 'Sweatbottom'.

Sweatbottom hahahahahah.

Messi

That's pretty sad. I guess having him on his deathbed with cancer didn't exactly help the Yaya's at the world cup.

Did I hear Serey Dies father died 2 hours before the Ivory Coast game yesterday and he played in the game.

This was him during the National anthem

Serey-Die-009.jpg

Can't imagine how hard that was for him.

Hixx

Did I hear Serey Dies father died 2 hours before the Ivory Coast game yesterday and he played in the game.

Serey-Die-009.jpg

This isn't true. His dad died 8 years ago, it was just twitter bullshit. Can't remember the actual reason he was crying.

WJD

Serey-Die-009.jpg

Fabrication by the same sort of people who make up quotes and attach them to sad pictures on facebook.

His dad died like 10 years a go.

Serey-Die-009.jpg

Apparently his pops passed a way a long time ago. Like 10 years ago or something.

I dunno what the deal was or why he was so emotional but I think there's been a bit of misinformation about this one in general.

bjaelke

Serey Die on Instagram: “Hello, I just want to say that it’s wrong what they all say, that I was moved because of my dad, but he died in 2004 and it was just the excitement of being in a World Cup and serving my country, Ivory Coast. I never thought one day I would be at this level of competition.”

Any fans of current final fantasy needs a kick in the balls, but FF used to be class man... At least much better than the other shit RPG's Wilbur plays.

Serey Die on Instagram: “Hello, I just want to say that it’s wrong what they all say, that I was moved because of my dad, but he died in 2004 and it was just the excitement of being in a World Cup and serving my country, Ivory Coast. I never thought one day I would be at this level of competition.”

I said this in the WC thread yesterday, that the mail probably just ran with twitter rumors. How surprising.

LTWheels

Ever since ITV exclusively shown England World Cup matches (ie game not shown on bbc at the same time), they have only won 1 out of 36 of those games broadcasted on ITV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom