• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 is the only one that matters.

Now most final fantasy stories (at least in recent times) range from shit to bearable, but I just wish FF12 had something, just one character or one story line that you can remember. What a great battle system and nice world, but I can't remember anything I did in it and all the characters that seemed to get the most cutscene time were the least interesting ones.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
v3ODXtm.jpg

We won
No? Haha.

She's alright

bjaelke

Liverpool are reportedly preparing an £8 million bid for Manchester United midfielder Antonio Valencia this summer
, according to the Express.

KuGsj.gif

Hixx

We're playing a home friendly against Real Betis. Wat.

We've only played two friendlies at the SoL as far as I can remember... one was for the opening, against Ajax, the second for the tenth anniversary against Juve. Daryl Murphy scored. Got to see Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon play, which was pretty cool. Daryl Murphy scoring past Buffon though
njIBwgH.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Liverpool are reportedly preparing an £8 million bid for Manchester United midfielder Antonio Valencia this summer
, according to the Express.

KuGsj.gif

Think we are getting the better deal there, throw in Young for an even £10mill and we can watch your season go down the drain with a £10m profit

GorillaJu

I wonder how practical Sanchez to Liverpool would be. Shaqiri, on the surface, appears to be the more realistic of the two, given he's not as proven, would be cheaper and on lower wages, and has publicly hinted at his desire to move and even said "Yeah Liverpool would be fine" or something to that effect.

But Sanchez is so damn good. I'd love it if the club were willing to break the bank a little. I mean we were going to sign Willian after all but for Chelsea...

Hixx

Hull's new badge just shows the pettiness of their owner.

There's no name on it, just a tiger's face and '1904'
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

cremino

Who should replace him though, nearly everyone seems to agree the coach has to be English cause it's the national team, and are happy not to have some dirty catennacio Italian there anymore. So... Ehm.... Redknapp? Fat Sam? Pardew (that is going to be expensive with that Newcastle deal lol)?

Capello was basically past his prime when they hired him

Capello was basically past his prime when they hired him

I don't disagree. No manager in their prime will want to manage a fucking national side like England though. It's a job for managers past their prime. No one in their right mind sees England and thinks "wow, that job can really get my career to whole new heights!".

Scum

I don't disagree. No manager in their prime will want to manage a fucking national side like England though. It's a job for managers past their prime. No one in their right mind sees England and thinks "wow, that job can really get my career to whole new heights!".

All they see is "Wow, that job can really get my bank account to whole new heights!"

The best troll has been Mark Lawrenson, I can't believe he said there was no one England shoukd fear in the other teams.

Hahahahahahahaha, he aure knows how to wind the English up

Never met a sane England fan who actually thought we have a chance of winning the World Cup.

Everyone is talking about the team with disdain. There's some great players I'm sure, but god, I can't wait until Rooney retires.

And Gerrard.

And Baines.

but the equivalency is Spain = shit, therefore England is playing like Spain, baby

kinda does fit when you look at it that way

Yeah but the reason we always said we want to play like Spain was actually because we're technically deficient and unable to keep the ball in high pressure games.

So it's a massive oversimplification of that comment to the point of retardation.

pulga

Banned
Yeah but the reason we always said we want to play like Spain was actually because we're technically deficient and unable to keep the ball in high pressure games.

So it's a massive oversimplification of that comment to the point of retardation.

well why are you expecting high brow humor lol its dumb shit that makes you chuckle because its so shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom