• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Quite possibly the most dense poster on NeoGAF.

Got to be some kind of shit troll.

sadgerrard.jpg

Jack cw

There was a lot of sarcasm there, my post included. I can't believe that anyone here seriously believed that England could make the semis, let alone win the tournament.

Oh c'mon. You guys take this all way too serious. Let us non England supporters have our Schadenfreude. Pls understand.

GorillaJu

There are lots of things you could accuse the english posters here of:

- being goombas

- being blerts

- being spenks

- being troglodytes

- being fartsniffers

But accusing them of being overconfident in the england side is lllloooooooooooooooooooolll

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Now most final fantasy stories (at least in recent times) range from shit to bearable, but I just wish FF12 had something, just one character or one story line that you can remember. What a great battle system and nice world, but I can't remember anything I did in it and all the characters that seemed to get the most cutscene time were the least interesting ones.

The story was definitely poo but Fran and Balthier were pretty memorable. In fact I liked all the party members, the plot was incomprehensible but each of the main characters at least had a personal story. The world was just amazing, games like that just can't be made anymore.

Crystal Chronicles on the GC was also fantastic, I love the art design for that series.

pulga

Banned
Underrated post. Pretty boring musician though.

Did this shit back in college and had an absolute blast. Dem water effects and the bucket bitch. So good.

looooooooool the bucket bitch yes!!

damn, why hasnt CC proper made a comeback? So easy to implement now considering the Wii U pad and 3DS

Carbonox

The story was definitely poo but Fran and Balthier were pretty memorable. In fact I liked all the party members, the plot was incomprehensible but each of the main characters at least had a personal story. The world was just amazing, games like that just can't be made anymore.

Crystal Chronicles on the GC was also fantastic, I love the art design for that series.

Yeah, great cast, great world, overall a great fucking game. No doubt next on the HD remaster list for Square-Enix. Given Type-0 is being remastered for PS4 and Xbox One the chances of a HD FFXII on the same consoles could be quite good. That would be fucking brilliant.

Anywya, speaking of Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy XIV arrived today on PS3 for 3 quid. Free upgrade to the PS4 woooo.

Meier

I didn't get to finish FF12. I sold my PS2 when we moved to Chicago in 2007 knowing I'd get a PS3 fairly soon. Then the fuckers took out BC. Ughhhh. I spent an absolute ton of time playing it but I was doing every hunt first before beating the game. I absolutely adore FF12, I would play the FUCK out of a remaster. Hell, even just a regular ol port.

Ibrahim-Toure.jpg

Damn, Ibrahim looked so much like the Toure bros. Like Kolo mixed with Yaya mixed with a serious Micah Richards.

1336344_orig.jpg

tl;dr A Coventry supporters group has offered to pay for the rent to play at the Ricoh and also offer to buy the club. CCFC responded today by saying the club is not for sale but didn't mention anything about the first offer.

7, 8, 9, 10 & 12 are all god-like.

K1LLER7

Hnnngggghhhhh good lad! Congrats.

Have you sorted out any graduate jobs yet? Arnie pls
Thanks m8.

Taking a 2 month break. Need some time to just chill. Got my eye on a few grad jobs but application closing dates aren't till end of july and august for the majority.

Good luck on your results too!

defel

Thanks m8.

Taking a 2 month break. Need some time to just chill. Got my eye on a few grad jobs but application closing dates aren't till end of july and august for the majority.

Good luck on your results too!

Dont mean to be that guy but dont rest on your laurels when applying for grad jobs. Apply now, act as if the deadline was next week.

Finding a good grad job was a right pain in the arse for me. Took ages.

Oh and congrats on the results! :)

Croyles

Gotta separate English fans with English media.

All English fans I have ever met that were sane are self-deprecating and probably hate the English team even more than the Scots do. Well, more of a love-hate thing I guess.

Meier

4 out of 6 of my exam results came out.

Got 65+ on all 4.

Good start to the day/afternoon lol :D

Just curious since I'm always confused when the folks from the UK talk about their tests and the like. How does that grading scale work? Is that percentage correct?

Dont mean to be that guy but dont rest on your laurels when applying for grad jobs. Apply now, act as if the deadline was next week.

Finding a good grad job was a right pain in the arse for me. Took ages.

Oh and congrats on the results! :)
For sure. I had the same experience.

I think a lot of grad schemes don't open until the autumn though so maybe that's what Killer means. Prep time though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom