• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

inEcpWXMPgaZv.png

I can't believe this is from 1958

Scum

Bosnia, pls. Get it together.

tablets are useless

scum pls
Go back to bed, elsk.

Nexus 7. Good device for the money.
Just bought one of these for Mum. :D

Surface. It can do flash which is nice, but it doesn't have all fhe fancy apps ipads do.
Hmmm..been looking at these...

Just get an iPad.
iPad Air...

I don't think there are many tablets that can play webm

edit: actually probably the android ones can. You can do almost anything on android.

That's why I'm tempted in picking up an Android tablet.

Unsurprising. To be clear I don't really doubt a lot of what avaya says I just think banging that drum for the sole purpose of saying that's why one team won over another is dull and reductive.

I really don't doubt that doping in football is incredibly prevalent. Pretty certain I read comments from Jermaine Defoe openly admitting he did blood spinning because he didn't realise it was illegal.

Unsurprising. To be clear I don't really doubt a lot of what avaya says I just think banging that drum for the sole purpose of saying that's why one team won over another is dull and reductive.

I really don't doubt that doping in football is incredibly prevalent. Pretty certain I read comments from Jermaine Defoe openly admitting he did blood spinning because he didn't realise it was illegal.

Pretty sure AVB openly admitted to using it too.

I agree, it obviously happens. Avaya is just a bit obsessed with it. But there are still people who for some naive reason think it's not happened/happening.

Pretty sure AVB openly admitted to using it too.

I agree, it obviously happens. Avaya is just a bit obsessed with it. But there are still people who for some naive reason think it's not happened/happening.

The most worrying point is that football authorities don't have a clue. Urine samples. Fucking seriously?

kharma45

Tablet wise iPad is by far and away the best still (apart from maybe the Surface 3 but they're not competing products). Only issue is there's a new one coming in September, too late in the life cycle to buy the current one now imo.

jtb

Banned
if Guaridola's Barcelona (or really any of the dominant teams of the last few years) had been proven to have been doping, would that diminish their achievements in people's eyes? or would it be more of a "everyone was doing it, not a real competitive advantage/big deal/whatever" type thing?

L1NETT

. But there are still people who for some naive reason think it's not happened/happening.

Don't think that many people think everybody is clean. It's pro sports, folks are taking all sorts of gubbins. Every. single. sport.

But it's easier thinking it isn't going on :/

if Guaridola's Barcelona (or really any of the dominant teams of the last few years) had been proven to have been doping, would that diminish their achievements in people's eyes? or would it be more of a "everyone was doing it, not a real competitive advantage/big deal/whatever" type thing?

Actually a long ongoing argument in sport science. There are some who argue you should be given carte blanche to dope in sports. In effect levelling the playing field (provided it doesn't cause long lasting damaging health effects to the users).

Blood spinning isn't banned m8s

Huh, really?

Edit: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/jeremy-laurance-blood-spinning--legal-but-controversial-8471887.html

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Everyone is doing it, it's an open secret.
The new MGS gameplay is so utterly stupid.
You know what was utterly stupid? ASoS's epilogue loooooool glad it was left out of S4

Linius

Tablet wise iPad is by far and away the best still (apart from maybe the Surface 3 but they're not competing products). Only issue is there's a new one coming in September, too late in the life cycle to buy the current one now imo.

Hey, it's not 2010 anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom