• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Is that Fulham bloke on the bench?

Also, whatever happened to Sotiris Ninis. I think I signed him for Bradford in FM 09. Was great

Another fake FM wonderboy eh

Barzul

Just woke up and saw we've been linked to Seamus Coleman and Vermaelen is leaving for United? I'd sell if only to get Mertesacker confirmed as our captain.

And Brazil

etigbg.gif

50mil worth of defender right there

omgkitty

Just woke up and saw we've been linked to Seamus Coleman and Vermaelen is leaving for United? I'd sell if only to get Mertesacker confirmed as our captain.

This, though sadly it'd still be Arteta. I'd like to think of us giving them Vermaelen is like a sort of retribution for us having Silvestre. We'd also need to sign another CB. Seriously, why are we not in for another CB regardless? WE ONLY HAVE 3 OF THEM!

tumblr_ms82z5jVox1qcxfxbo1_500.gif

L1NETT

I will save this post for when we win the tournament.

You have a chance, but I don't think beating England will prove anything either way :p

What part of Italy are you from?

This, though sadly it'd still be Arteta. I'd like to think of us giving them Vermaelen is like a sort of retribution for us having Silvestre. We'd also need to sign another CB. Seriously, why are we not in for another CB regardless? WE ONLY HAVE 3 OF THEM!

Ignasi Miquel will step up. Believe

Gorlak

Banned

tumblr_ms82z5jVox1qcxfxbo1_500.gif

This is going to be our next world class defender:

Ignasi+Miquel+Wigan+Athletic+v+Arsenal+Barclays+zucM7yV-Dorl.jpg

edit: beaten by miles

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Linius was right, 1v1 seasons on fifa is great :3

Cant believe i never tried this mode

omgkitty

I'd love Coleman with all my heart, but Wenger is going to lowball Everton big time.

Yep. Only reason we got Arteta is because he wanted to leave. English clubs have ridiculous values of their own players, and I seriously doubt we'll meet their evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom