• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

You'd just lost a Champion's League Final which you'd dominated, and finished second in the league. If that's a mess, what the fuck is Portsmouth?
And ultimately they went on to have the 24 months they've just had without the need for Dries fucking Mertens.

Why on Earth.

3Sixty

Ronald Koeman ‏@Koeman1963 6m

Last hours in sunny Portugal, then off to Holland where the nuns are waiting for me to improve my English!

Not sure about our manager being on twitter but it gives you gems like this.

Arnie

What's that 2-bit journo called who's always having a pop at B-Rod for imaginary things, like not getting on with FSG?
Not Barry Glendenning
I don't know but that's probably a good thing. I love a bit of cyber abuse.

Going back through some photos I remember tweeting a picture of a few pints to Sahin following his brace against West Brom.

Nice on Nuri, you might've been utter poop but you have me one hell of a night.

Excercise and diet posts are completely alien to me on here. Like, I genuinely don't have a clue what they're talking about, and they disagree so much with eachother it makes me wonder if some of them are just making it up.

I'll stick to my 'don't eat too much, excercise when you can be bothered' regime I think :p

Wilbur

Banned
How's the match been so far? On my way home.

Missed the second half of all three games yesterday as well, gutted. Germany-Ghana sounded like a cracker.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Another game crying out for Adnan, i just want to see him once this tournament :(

The future of Russia

They're going backwards

Probably happy about it too

Keep spending most our lives, living in Sviataslov's paradise

1910_3_women.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom