• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
He's kinda right in some ways though. Gibson gets blackballed and then every cunt is still clamouring to work with Polanski or Woody Allen. It is hypocrisy.

Oldman just went a bit too far in saying so :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's kinda right in some ways though. Gibson gets blackballed and then every cunt is still clamouring to work with Polanski or Woody Allen. It is hypocrisy.

Oldman just went a bit too far in saying so :lol
But he made Chinatown

I don't think you understand

Woody on the other hand is a victim of the media, no one is fact checking their BS stories and rumours.

Wilbur

Banned
But he made Chinatown

I don't think you understand

Woody on the other hand is a victim of the media, no one is fact checking their BS stories and rumours.

Yeah I don't think Allen is guilty of anything, it's just weird. But it's the type of weird that would get lesser people persecuted.

That Polanski petition that went around a few years ago is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

Hixx

Kaka, pfft. Maybe I am having a brainfart but used to be quite into la liga then and used to watch the sevilla/betis games, don't especially remember his performances. Didn't watch much else of Sevilla though to be fair. Saw some good games for Denmark from him but wouldn't make my best players ever list or anything off the back of it. :)

Do I want to know? He is my favourite actor.

b3rWHTL.png

He just puts his point across really badly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah I don't think Allen is guilty of anything, it's just weird. But it's the type of weird that would get lesser people persecuted.

That Polanski petition that went around a few years ago is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
Polanski is despicable beyond belief. A shame really.

I'm pretty sure Woody Allen fucked Donaella Versace, which is pretty scandalous. Who would put their cock in that.

The whole 'industry' is scummy as fuck. None of anything that comes from the 'creative' people is that surprising.

pls it's not like the rest of the population doesn't do fucked up stuff either...We just love making the creative people celebrities, which in return makes us focus much more on when they fuck up than random guy. Hollywood is certainly fucked up though.

Slizz

I'm pretty sure Woody Allen fucked Donaella Versace, which is pretty scandalous. Who would put their cock in that.

pls it's not like the rest of the population doesn't do fucked up stuff either...We just love making the creative people celebrities, which in return makes us focus much more on when they fuck up than random guy.

Totally agree. We just have more adoration/interest in the celebs. It's still not surprising though due to the nature of the business in general. Knowing the right people, blowing the right people, etc.

EDIT: I'd love a job so I'd do almost anything at this point.

wedward

pls it's not like the rest of the population doesn't do fucked up stuff either...We just love making the creative people celebrities, which in return makes us focus much more on when they fuck up than random guy. Hollywood is certainly fucked up though.

Pretty much. Shit like this happens everywhere. If anything celebrities and creatives are more careful about it because of what they have to lose.

Polanski is the one who truly sickens me, and makes me think far less of everyone who's worked with him since it became clear he's guilty. Like, Gibson fucked up, and he's being punished for it now. That fucking nonce has essentially gotten away with it, and still has the industry licking his bollocks

Hitcher wat

I think he's saying Depp defended those covicted murders? And by those it's the west memphis three. Paradise Lost 1, 2 and 3 were pretty good docu's on it... It's always hard to take what movies like that says at face value, but the whole situation seemed more than a little fucked up.

Edit : Oh, there was something else? Well that sounds just as silly. Hitchers post made no sense though lol

No please explain what you mean by Johnny depp is a convicted murderer before you talk any more about football

He killed his own career
dPrJaGc.png

edit: I've never actually heard of the West Memphis 3.

Forgot about the unfortunate business in the Viper Rooms as well. Not gonna blame Depp for some dipshits ODing in his club

Wilbur

Banned
I think he's saying Depp defended those covicted murders? And by those it's the west memphis three. Paradise Lost 1, 2 and 3 were pretty good docu's on it... It's always hard to take what movies like that says at face value, but the whole situation seemed more than a little fucked up.

Edit : Oh, there was something else? Well that sounds just as silly. Hitchers post made no sense though lol

:lol

West Memphis Three stuff is weird, didn't they appeal and get sentences shortened on basis of new evidence?

Sounds guilty to me.

He deserves jail for all this crap he has done the last many years, although in some ways I do admire it too, he clearly gives no fucks other than earning some easy cash.

Has he fixed his teeth yet? Cause jesus.

I always get fixated on David Mitchell's teeth whenever I watch Peep Show or QI

Marc

He just puts his point across really badly.

Just read it, yeah I see what you mean. He has good points buried until stupidity, he reads like he was mad drunk. Doubt he swears the much without a few beers in him.

On the hypocrite side, Marky Mark blinds a guy for being Vietnamese and throws rocks at black kids for being black.

This guy gets top jobs all the time and they all love him over there.

Leo should have won for django I don't give a shit

Hitcher wat

You should give a shit, he got walked over by Waltz and Jackson. Let alone other movies.

edit: You guys think Woody Allen isn't guilty of fucked up shit? C'mon.

Wilbur

Banned
Just read it, yeah I see what you mean. He has good points buried until stupidity, he reads like he was mad drunk. Doubt he swears the much without a few beers in him.

On the hypocrite side, Marky Mark blinds a guy for being Vietnamese and throws rocks at black kids for being black.

This guy gets top jobs all the time and they all love him over there.

You should give a shit, he got walked over by Waltz and Jackson. Let alone other movies.

edit: You guys think Woody Allen isn't guilty of fucked up shit? C'mon.

Both of them were great but they were just playing variations on characters they'd played before. Leo was completely different. Dat phrenology scene.

And he's guilty of fucked up shit, not illegal shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom