• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Bq1Kw2sCIAE6Bxg.jpg

suddenly I feel like supporting AC Milan

Woody?

Marc

Both of them were great but they were just playing variations on characters they'd played before. Leo was completely different. Dat phrenology scene.

And he's guilty of fucked up shit, not illegal shit.

Waltz I'll give you. Jackson though? Don't remember him playing anything like that, although he has made 5000 movies.

I don't want to be the first to break this to you Nathan, child molestation is illegal... not just fucked up. You should probably stop hanging outside schools. :)

Obviously tough to prove, as all these recent celebrity cases show, but c'mon.

Ronan Farrow used to post on GAF, we should have asked him about Woody.

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

That's crazy.

Frank Sinatra's son on here, amazing!

Meier

The Costa experiment was a failed one. Silva created 7 chances in two games. I bet Villa would have buried one of them.

jtb

Banned
The Costa experiment was a failed one. Silva created 7 chances in two games. I bet Villa would have buried one of them.

he's not fit. and even then, I'd rather bring an unfit Costa along for the ride + another striker (Negredo?) than fucking Torres lol

3Sixty

The new lighting system will be in place for the coming campaign with the club moving in line with Premier League requirements for a higher level of light output.

St Mary’s will become the first stadium in Europe with LED floodlighting, 64 years after the club’s old ground, The Dell, made history as the first in England to have permanent floodlights installed.

Innovators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom