• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
English cricket is in the shitter. Never seen a team fall from grace so badly, we were the second best test team in the world last September and everything was going smoothly

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck Scolari. Hope Brazil somehow fucks this up and finishes 2nd (or even better, third) in their group so Holland can dick them.

He just doesn't want to take the risk that Fernandinho will underperform like all the rest of the players at your club

Question for knowledgeable football folks.

What do you call the period between the second half and first overtime of a soccer game?

I know between the halves is half time...

TeddyBoy

Smalling and Milner will never be good enough, Lampard has no future whatsoever in the team

Massively half-arsed attempt to look to the future

It took losing the first two games, but we finally dropped Rooney and seem to be playing 4-3-3. Actually hope England win this game so Hodgson takes notice of a winning formation.

Here's Believe FC earlier today, suddenly self imploding

http://a.pomf.se/elgwno.webm

I'm not pointing any fingers but... That guy who got sent off.
ngDCi9a.png

Wilbur

Banned
Alright this is weird

I'm playing Bla on FIFA and I'm Mexico. I've picked Pena in midfield

But in the actual game it's Ruud Gullit

I don't get it

K1LLER7

Arjen Robben told Dutch reporter LVG is so lucky he must have a 'golden willie'. 'I don't know' LVG responded. 'Truus has never said that.'

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I don't even think Mr. Cola has been seen alive since that match, Hixx. Think about that.

Like Koofoo I cant sit down anymore, had to just lie there in the fetal position for a few hours to get back my courage, did some stats in the mean time just to boost my morale a bit.

Like Koofoo I cant sit down anymore, had to just lie there in the fetal position for a few hours to get back my courage, did some stats in the mean time just to boost my morale a bit.

I got it out of my system with rough masturbation

You are the only person on Twitch who commented that I recognize. Are any of those other people from Footy-GAF?

Affzlol
Bodge123
Peakay90
Zach15flener

He posted it in the world cup thread too, probably from there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I got it out of my system with rough masturbation

He posted it in the world cup thread too, probably from there.

I was gonna say if you'd seen that Marriage proposal simulator thread

Clegg

United's World Cup contingent were supposed to get an extra few weeks off following the World Cup. But since England and Spain crashed out LvG has told them to report back for the first day of the pre season tour rather than two weeks later.

Rooney won't like that.

Carbonox

Which joker in ITV keeps asking Martin O'Neill to come back? The reason the loon probably hasn't returned to management is because he's one of those tinfoil hat wearing goblins who has his own radio station in a caravan behind a Little Chef in the Midlands. I'm waiting for him to go off on a tirade about aliens being in control of FIFA.

Mr Cola

United's World Cup contingent were supposed to get an extra few weeks following the World Cup. But since England and Spain crashed out LvG has told them to report back for the first day of the pre season tour rather than two weeks later.

Rooney won't like that.

Excellent, fuck Rooney

United's World Cup contingent were supposed to get an extra few weeks off following the World Cup. But since England and Spain crashed out LvG has told them to report back for the first day of the pre season tour rather than two weeks later.

Rooney won't like that.
Good stuff. They already had a few months off last season.

Clegg

Which joker in ITV keeps asking Martin O'Neill to come back? The reason the loon probably hasn't returned to management is because he's one of those tinfoil hat wearing goblins who has his own radio station in a caravan behind a Little Chef in the Midlands. I'm waiting for him to go off on a tirade about aliens being in control of FIFA.
He has returned to management.

:(

Randdalf

Smalling and Milner will never be good enough, Lampard has no future whatsoever in the team

Massively half-arsed attempt to look to the future

I'd say it's more about letting the players who didn't get to play much have a runabout rather than looking to the future. I'd imagine he'll sub off Foster for Forster at half-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom