• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Anyone watches Summer games done quick?

The host of the show just wanted to explain whats behind the organisation they are collecting money for when one of those nerds suddenly geeked out and interrupted him by his random ecco the dolphin talk lol

http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda

that was so fucking rude. and so nerdy lol. social skills - 10
I couldn't stand 30 seconds of this. and 10 seconds of that was loading the stream.

We basically got the best manager in the world.

Befitting of the club, at last, back where we belong in one respect at least.

Can't wait for the season now.

omgkitty

Anyone watches Summer games done quick?

The host of the show just wanted to explain whats behind the organisation they are collecting money for when one of those nerds suddenly geeked out and interrupted him by his random ecco the dolphin talk lol

http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda

that was so fucking rude. and so nerdy lol. social skills - 10

This has been happening a lot. I watched the stream last night during Banjo Tooie, and the runner kept interrupting every single time the guy read a donation. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME. It was unbearable, and finally someone sent a donation in with a comment calling the guy out on it.

wedward

Ozil and Robben don't play the same position. Can't even be debated. Also impossible to discuss Ozil on football GAF, they've abandoned all senses when it comes to that topic.

Mesut Özil ‏@MesutOzil1088 2m
they've told me in London that you're an Arsenal-legend. therefore I say: happy birthday, Monsieur Vieira 😊 @OfficialVieira #AFC

omgkitty

We basically got the best manager in the world.

Befitting of the club, at last, back where we belong in one respect at least.

Can't wait for the season now.

I can't wait for the Netherlands to win the World Cup, all the while United fans everywhere are creaming themselves, and then you end the season outside of the top 4 again.

Blablurn

This has been happening a lot. I watched the stream last night during Banjo Tooie, and the runner kept interrupting every single time the guy read a donation. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME. It was unbearable, and finally someone sent a donation in with a comment calling the guy out on it.

:lol Thats awesome!

Haha from the WC thread

ibrwAJrdojkvDw.gif

bud

t ghost in the wc thread reminds me so much of myself. he's pure. he's innocent.

he doesn't know.

he doesn't know...

Anyone really think Robben said that? :lol

I have no doubt Gaal might want it to happen, and that Robben might even too, but he's not going to say that just after a match.

"You tell me your definition of attacking football since it's such a clever question"

"I'm asking the questions now"

Louis V coming for you dc.

No place to run, no place to hide.

K1LLER7

LVG will either turn Rooney into a great player again or he'll continue on his downwards spiral. Ultimately ending as the new Emile Heskey.

Meier

Fuck Scolari. Hope Brazil somehow fucks this up and finishes 2nd (or even better, third) in their group so Holland can dick them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom