• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Love it, my only hope for this group is that Uruguay wouldnt make it out

hiroshawn

Banned
BqCd63CCMAAQcLq.jpg

Marc

Costa Rica played attacking football, Uruguay stood off them way too much and the result is there because of it.

One thing England hasn't really learnt, you should always keep going for the game. If we score first tonight, you could bet we would back off them afterwards and end up conceding.

Clegg

Ffs I had Uruguay winning in my work predictor.

Holland messed it up for me yesterday and I need those points back.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Suarez cant be near to fit, no excuse not to bring him on

Mr Cola

Suarez might only make the bench for England, he must be fucked

K1LLER7

Campbell looks good. Uruguay are nothing like the 2010 team.

Massive game for Italy and England now. Winners 'should' get through this group.

Suarez is so much better than this lot, it's absurd

Campbell is boss

Could do with this being a draw

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WHAT A FUCKING GOAL

LTWheels

Uruguay Havant been a good team for a while. They did struggle to qualify. Having two good players is not enough if everyone else is shit.

Mr Cola

Goal of the WC that was, unbelievable pass and finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom