• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
@davidjaca suggesting that United have agreed to pay £32m for Ander Herrera to circumvent the buy-out clause and all the related tax implications.

Also mentions that Herrera (and other Athletic players) really enjoyed playing at OT and that had a big effect on his desire to join.

I love him already.

Meier

I just dont like to play with cheaters. Sorry.

I've watched Will play dc a few times on streams and he seems like a pretty darn good player. It's okay to just lose sometimes without it being cheating. It didn't look like he just spams over the top through balls or anything.

I consider it cheating when someone does it right after they kick off though. The AI just doesn't even attempt to track the runner and it's almost a surefire goal.

Carbonox

I just dont like to play with cheaters. Sorry.

image.php

Wilbur

Banned
@davidjaca suggesting that United have agreed to pay £32m for Ander Herrera to circumvent the buy-out clause and all the related tax implications.

Also mentions that Herrera (and other Athletic players) really enjoyed playing at OT and that had a big effect on his desire to join.

I love him already.

32m is a decent price mos def. young, Spanish, played great last year, good skillset for the premier league. Me gusta. Now let's wrap up Shaw.

dc89

I've watched Will play dc a few times on streams and he seems like a pretty darn good player. It's okay to just lose sometimes without it being cheating. It didn't look like he just spams over the top through balls or anything.

I consider it cheating when someone does it right after they kick off though. The AI just doesn't even attempt to track the runner and it's almost a surefire goal.

Will is OP.
I've played Sleepless, Bla, Dean and Will and I'd say Will is the most challenging I've faced so far.

Tc91

I love him already.

David @davidjaca · 31m
@CheGiaevara ...many of Athletic's players. It's common knowledge amongst Basque journalists, this. Ander will be overjoyed it happens.

David @davidjaca · 29m
@CheGiaevara I think he's an outstanding player, really one of La Liga's last remaining underrated Spanish gems. Adaptation should be...

David @davidjaca · 28m
@CheGiaevara ...pretty regular for him. His most underrated feature is tenacity, and aggression. Imagine this under LvG, very exciting.

So excited for this upcoming season, even if our defence is shit our attacking play should be so fun to watch instead of giving it to Tony V to smash it at someone's shins.

Looks like Herrera will finally add that cutting forward pass from our CM's which we've lacked for so long.

WJD

I'm trying to work out where you are. Are you near a big elevator which goes underground?

I'm near a big hole where I think there used to be an elevator. Directly ahead of that is a rail and to the left and right of that are two locked metal door things. Bottom left is some 9mm ammo (though I don't have a 9mm to pick it up yet).

Lots of seagull poo.

edit:
Metal-Gear-Solid-2-Sons-of-Liberty-small-61.jpg

Here! But without the guard.

pulga

Banned
This is why everyone hates you UnitedGAF. You post every single tweet with a hashtag of #interestedplayer and #United

I'm near a big hole where I think there used to be an elevator. Directly ahead of that is a rail and to the left and right of that are two locked metal door things. Bottom left is some 9mm ammo (though I don't have a 9mm to pick it up yet).

Lots of seagull poo.

There should be a gap you can crawl under directly left of the elevator. It's in a mesh wall.

scently

So excited for this upcoming season, even if our defence is shit our attacking play should be so fun to watch instead of giving it to Tony V to smash it at someone's shins.

Looks like Herrera will finally add that cutting forward pass from our CM's which we've lacked for so long.

Who is this davidjaca?

Who is this davidjaca?
Spaish based journalist.

Man united overpaying imo. I guess that's you have to do when you no longer have the draw of CL football.

We will most definitely overpay alot this summer but his reported wages are £50k/week, which isn't much but probably still a big pay rise for him.

The price we pay the club has nothing to do with being in the CL or not - they just want what they want and Bilbao want the release clause.

Marc

That is getting annoying now, you made me think it was easy so decided to bet on world cup games. Now I don't eat and roam other forums telling everyone. You hiroshawn'd me!

I am going to bet against England so we win, can't fail. The odds are so shit it's only worth betting on the scoreline being ridiculous anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom