• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm sitting here and I genuinely feel dead

just a matter of time before I start smelling like one

Fuck football

Jabo

I casually support Yokohama F Marinos, my local club. The thing is that it's so easy to find Liverpool fans, info about Liverpool, news, etc that in comparison it takes a bit of work to follow a smaller team, so I can't really claim to be a fan to the extent I like Liverpool.

Where in Yokohama are you??? I go to Tokai University Takanawa Campus close to Shinagawa station and goddamn I love going to Yokohama from time to time since it's 20 mins away from there.

bjaelke

EDIT: Then again, Moyes gave us a lot of great gifs. Which are your favourite? This is GOAT, certainly.

iFMRtrmrs1Yqv.gif

dc89

Yeah that's why I bought the game. My first ever MMO and it's fucking sublime. Best FF in YEARS (not that that's difficult hurrrr).

I had it on PS3 since it's console launch. I have upgraded it to PS4 for free doing the promotion thingy. Not touched it in a while, but like I said, one timecard will see me through nicely.
Could be the best £17 I've spent in a while.

WJD

The name rings a bell but where on the following map is Isfahan, pls point it out:

i jest, i am suddenly intrigued now, you still need an ameobi to feel complete though, shola's looking for a new club

We'd happily take Shola on loan, but he'd probably struggle to get into our team ahead of Esmaeil Farhadi.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Where in Yokohama are you??? I go to Tokai University Takanawa Campus close to Shinagawa station and goddamn I love going to Yokohama from time to time since it's 20 mins away from there.

we have two others in Japan too, and I have no idea why you guys never meet up! Odd is friendly as fuck too.

Carbonox

FootyGAF sets up another romance. We need to create a dating agency. Quiche can cover testimonials.

Zabojnik

Zabster, The Triglav that Rides, is your man here. It's his favourite genre ;)

LOOOOOL <3

Hitcher, what other people said. Even Horizon is a good call. Also, weren't you the dude that didn't watch the first two (or three?) Aliens? Rectify that shit immediately, if so. (Hmm, it was probably Messi.)

Jabo

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan dunno if this has been posted since I've been afk for a few days but I fucking love Thiago Silva man.

The shin pad he uses in WC matches:

ZLKq0z5.jpg

GorillaJu

I live in Yokohama city, but I'm about 20 minutes away from Yokohama station going west. I'm always down to meet up with Gaffers btw.

Kikarian

lots of people quoting that Buttner said "He's leaving to play in the Champions League and win trophies"

In a bit Buttner have fun on the bench again

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan dunno if this has been posted since I've been afk for a few days but I fucking love Thiago Silva man.

ZLKq0z5.jpg

Dat PSG love.

Rami-Thiago swap. PSG gets a French player, Milan gets the true captain back. Win-win.

Meier

Or maybe he didn't really want to bring attention to his brother on his deathbed, who knows, silly to speculate too much in... He certainly got some problems with City all of a sudden for one reason or the other and as we know, footballers are pretty damn great at forcing themselves out these days.
City have of course completely denied it which is obviously the real truth in this situation. He either didn't request it, or the club would have been happy to comply. The concept of the club denying it to him for a post-season trip where he wasn't even going to play due to the World Cup is absolutely ludicrous. City_Watch just RT'ed this image which was the day after he left the team to do other shit in Qatar and elsewhere in UAE. As I recall, he didn't even participate in a training session with the club while in Abu Dhabi -- he went to the party with Sheikh Mansour et al and then left immediately due to these other engagements (I think mostly related to his national team).

Dude looks devastated, doesn't he. He obviously did his little press junket in the days that followed after this photo was taken so he could talk to BeIN Sport and discuss leaving City. We've gotta sell him. He and his agent are toxic at this point.

we have two others in Japan too, and I have no idea why you guys never meet up! Odd is friendly as fuck too.

My wife and I met up with Odd while we were on our honeymoon. Had dinner and hung out for a few hours one of the nights. Was a blast! I love meeting GAFfers.

Jarnet87

Don't believe the Herrera rumor, not until we get some fake agents involved again. Believe.

If you're City you do everything in your power to keep Yaya happy. They can kiss their title defense goodbye without him, Don't care who they try and bring in to replace.

WJD

Just loaded up MGS2 for the first time in months. I'm stuck on 'Strut A Pump Facility' with Raiden and there's fuck all to do. Two locked doors and a big empty elevator shaft. Fuck this game.

Meier

If you're City you do everything in your power to keep Yaya happy. They can kiss their title defense goodbye without him, Don't care who they try and bring in to replace.

Ditch him. Not worth it. Better to possibly lose the title for a season than have your name dragged through the mud repeatedly. He's a liability at this point. Fantastic player, but Pellegrini got the best out of him like no coach has ever been able to do before -- I trust he'll be able to do the same with anyone we would bring in to replace him.

Slizz

Ditch him. Not worth it. Better to possibly lose the title for a season than have your name dragged through the mud repeatedly. He's a liability at this point. Fantastic player, but Pellegrini got the best out of him like no coach has ever been able to do before -- I trust he'll be able to do the same with anyone we would bring in to replace him.

Tevez already did that. Try and keep Yaya.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
two hours left

tumblr_n7ihxf0nfx1qgyp45o2_250.gif

It's good to see you again Sir Jabo.

I live in Yokohama city, but I'm about 20 minutes away from Yokohama station going west. I'm always down to meet up with Gaffers btw.

you should be on twitter more. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom