• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Our players are sweating already, oh boy.

Harry mouthing the words to his grandmothers song. /dead

Ashley Giles, King of Spain

That was soooo good.

Italy's national pride is impressive given the fact it's only been a truly unified country for just over a century (iirc)

Look at the eastern European countries, I wish our players and fans gave half a shit they give.

sneaky77

As sneaky has always reminded us, they will not sell for less. Sometimes if you want a specific player, you just pay what it takes. Shakhtar would barely move on Ferna's release clause so we probably "overpaid" even with him chipping in £4m, but I don't think anyone would deny he was worth it.

Our market is very limited, we have no reasons to negotiate. Agreeing to sale our better players is not good business for us, either way, we have young'uns coming up from the B team so the CAM position will be ok

Graham Hunter's article on Ander Herrera. Says He, Moyes and Van Gaal played a part in the move.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/1908047/hunter-herrera-the-right-man-for-united

YES MOYES

That article is wrong on the first sentence.. we are not negotiating shit.

L1NETT

Italy's national pride is impressive given the fact it's only been a truly unified country for just over a century (iirc)

History Nerd reporting for duty

(did it at A-Level)

1871 is the traditional date agreed upon, same year as Germany unified at Versailles. Some use 61 (VE II blah blah). Doesn't really matter.

Firstly it isn't that strong (north/south divide) and certain rulers played it up to fuck.

And they have goddamn biscuits to remind them of it.

Garibaldi_biscuit.jpg

cremino

History Nerd reporting for duty

(did it at A-Level)

1871 is the traditional date agreed upon, same year as Germany unified at Versailles. Some use 61 (VE II blah blah). Doesn't really matter.

Firstly it isn't that strong (north/south divide) and certain rulers played it up to fuck.

And they have goddamn biscuits to remind them of it.

It's 1870

Domino's>Pizza Hut>Papa John's

The price of Pizza Hut ramps up too quickly, and it's a bit inconsistent, sometimes undercooked. The pizza itself is superior when done properly though

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
WIlshere must be infuriating to watch on a weekly basis, every time i see him half his game is on the floor.

Marc

Wilshere down again.

What does he think is going to happen down there? Always looks like he is waiting for something, or is he having a rest.

Shaw has made more runs in 7 mins than Baines all tournament.

In circles maybe.

Just being bitter, no idea if I want us to lose badly for Woy to fuck off or win to restore some pride and hopefully finish above someone. Its a conundrum.

Wilbur

Banned
Lampard, fucking hell :lol

Most of this team is decent tho. Swap Milner for Sterling and Lampard for Henderson at half time, give me the FUTURE

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not sure how i feel about Sturridge shoot from anywhere approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom