• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Up to 4 great balls in behind the defence from Lampard.

Barkley doesn't look too comfortable in a 3 at the moment., wants to be more advanced.

Lallana and Milner not doing much atm, Sterling would love this space in behind.

Sanjay

Up to 4 great balls in behind the defence from Lampard.

Barkley doesn't look too comfortable in a 3 at the moment., wants to be more advanced.

Lallana and Milner not doing much atm, Sterling would love this space in behind.

Lallana is doing great, Milner coming into it now better, but Barkley and Wilshire seem to love running into the other team.

Lampard doing good through long balls.

Marc

Unlucky Barkley, great build up work. I think if he gets a goal he'll suddenly go on a run.

Excited by him and Sturridge working together, one of the few positives going forward.

Oh right, just remembered Rooney. Nevermind.

w86wiv8.png

heuheheueehehe

confuziz

Banned
U.S. Soccer ‏@ussoccer 34m

Hey @KingJames! Heard you're opting out?? We've got a new team for you: The #USMNT! #LetsDoThis #OneNationOneTeam

:lol

he is only 21 and already is so composed and doing well on the world stage.

He does takes a few unneeded risks, but he is talented enough to overcome them.
Don't get me wrong I think he's a great talent and everything. It just feels like this role in the Italy team is too passive.

But I suppose you are okay with a draw anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't get me wrong I think he's a great talent and everything. It just feels like this role in the Italy team is too passive.

He's basically a faster DDR right now btw.

And a better dribbler as well

cremino

I'm annoyed by the fact that our players refuse to move without the ball and we're so slow.....
Prandelli, What have you done???

He takes the focus off of Pirlo. As with the CR game if you can shut down Pirlo you shut down Italy. Now, if you shut down Italy Verratti will control the game. 31/31 passes so far

---------------------

The lack of penetration is killing me. Uruguay have not put up any real fight, but we have allowed them to stay in the game. This is typical Italy not killing off opponents and then we are likely to get done later in the game.

Marc

England [removed] sucks.

Fixed.

Are we doing well at anything? Rowing? We still good at that?

To sum up that half, it looked like a friendly match. Some positives but needed a goal to kick on, Milner destroying any side he is on. Terrible passing, slowing down play... standard.

I don't speak Spanish

Barkley and Wilshere looking good

Arbeloa's moving to Brondby?!

It was for Bjælke you cunts. Elmander was presented as a Brøndby supporter today, a swedish paper tweeted, with many Brøndby supporters showing up to cheer the return of their lost son, Elmanders reply to that "is there that many unemployed", which is hilarious cause 95% of Brøndby are unemployed.
and glue sniffers

Did you guys see the stuff about Ronaldo's weird hairstyle might have to do with the kid whose surgery he paid for?

Apparently the operation causes scars that look similar to his "Zoro" symbol style.

Also, Hodgson has lost it. Rooney in center + Sturridge were fine. Why the hell is he playing Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom