• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Is the Raid 2 any good? I thought the first was alright but didn't like it as much as most seemed to. Every fucking film seems to be two and a half hours long these days, it's annoying. Bring back the 90 minute film
LLShC.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Is the Raid 2 any good? I thought the first was alright but didn't like it as much as most seemed to. Every fucking film seems to be two and a half hours long these days, it's annoying. Bring back the 90 minute film
LLShC.gif

Nowhere near as good as the first but still fun

L1NETT

LLShC.gif

I thought it was banging good. Couple of the fight scenes are trouser tighteningly exciting

Also the acting is vastly improved from the first

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Barkley has to stop running into other players, he is as thick as a young Walcott

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You know for how slow Milners skills are, for some reason they seem to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom