• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Its weird how fans will still defend Suarez for this. Best part is him feigning injury right after he bites, just like the Ivanovic one.

Honestly I'm rather calm about this. Shit way to go out to be sure, but we played negatively and didn't deserve much from it.

Suarez is a cunt tho.

Bq6d5KHCEAAbhM_.jpg

Tc91

Is this real?

Please be real.

Yeah :lol from the thread Yenrot linked.

----

Size? no

Arrangement of 'teeth' no

Luis had massive gnashers but they are incisors and would leave a curved line if linear impressions.

LOL so Chiellini just has bite marks on his shoulder from nothing, Suarez has been framed.

LTWheels

Its weird how fans will still defend Suarez for this. Best part is him feigning injury right after he bites, just like the Ivanovic one.

He's a cunt, but he's world class and invaluable to our team at the moment. Until we improve our goals from midfield it's hard to sell a 30 goal striker. Let's face it, in trying to sign top strikers, we will lose put to the big clubs and the oil clubs.

Lightning

Banned
Costa Rica top the group of death? WOW.

Italy and England out with just another chapter in the saga of Suarez. Not that I care about it. All about the Netherlands for me!

He's a cunt, but he's world class and invaluable to our team at the moment. Until we improve our goals from midfield it's hard to sell a 30 goal striker. Let's face it, in trying to sign top strikers, we will lose put to the big clubs and the oil clubs.
I can understand that point of view. Although 56m + Sanchez really is too good to turn down. Without offering Suarez Liverpool cannot sign a player like Sanchez and there are several areas where Liverpool need to strengthen so unless your owners want to put in 70-100m to continue building what more can you do but sell for silly money?

3Sixty

It's bullshit.

He got frustrated and leaned his head in tward him as they were running (could have gone for the attempted head-butt)

The Italian then threw an elbow (and a good one) at Suarez - Should also have gone.

Nothing given by the ref, so the Iti starts running around, pointing to his shoulder, which had NOTHING on it on the close up.

Bitter fuckers.

--

looooool RAWK

Slizz

Of course the production is undeniable but still.

I'm not even really talking specifically people in this thread, it's just weird.

Objectivity is allowed in sports.

FootballFan

Yeah :lol from the thread Yenrot linked.

----

Size? no

Arrangement of 'teeth' no

Luis had massive gnashers but they are incisors and would leave a curved line if linear impressions.

LOL so Chiellini just has bite marks on his shoulder from nothing, Suarez has been framed.

LOOOOOOL

Splatt

It's bullshit.

He got frustrated and leaned his head in tward him as they were running (could have gone for the attempted head-butt)

The Italian then threw an elbow (and a good one) at Suarez - Should also have gone.

Nothing given by the ref, so the Iti starts running around, pointing to his shoulder, which had NOTHING on it on the close up.

Bitter fuckers.

--

looooool RAWK

dem mental gymnastics

it's like I'm reading a post from Cartman

Feorax

No one here is defending Suarez for what he did. He's mental, and he's a massive cunt.

But he's world class and he's ours. For all the moral indignation, no-one else here would be trying to ship off a 30 goal a season striker for a cut-price fee.

I can understand that point of view. Although 56m + Sanchez really is too good to turn down. Without offering Suarez Liverpool cannot sign a player like Sanchez and there are several areas where Liverpool need to strengthen so unless your owners want to put in 70-100m to continue building what more can you do but sell for silly money?

You really think we're going to be offered silly money after this?

wedward

No one here is defending Suarez for what he did. He's mental, and he's a massive cunt.

But he's world class and he's ours. For all the moral indignation, no-one else here would be trying to ship off a 30 goal a season striker for a cut-price fee.

"He is ours"

For fuck sake.

omgkitty

I'm having this conversation with a girl at work:

Kelli[1:28 PM]:
ok what is going on about twitter with the biting guy?
did he bite someone during the match?
Logan[1:29 PM]:
hahaha
yeah he bit a guy during the match
Kelli[1:30 PM]:
but whyyyy?

Costa Rica top the group of death? WOW.

Italy and England out with just another chapter in the saga of Suarez. Not that I care about it. All about the Netherlands for me!

Netherlands have a really nice draw to get to the semis. Winner of Costa Rica/Runner up of group C after you take care of Mexico. Congrats.

King_Moc

Banned

Man Utd kept Cantona after he attacked a fan, Ferdinand after his drugs ban and Keane after he tried to finish someone's career. They can say what they like, if it was their player, they'd all want to keep him. Hell, arsenal tried to buy him during his last ban.

Having said that, he needs his fucking head looking at. It's not normal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay LiverpoolGAF GAF and Anti-Suarez GAF stop fighting lool.

Going out with the Russians now, fuck football -_-

Chiellini thrust his upper-back shoulder directly into Suarez' teeth, thus explaining the bite pattern.

Suarez was not attempting a head butt either, only innocently trying to remove a moth that had affixed itself to Chiellini's shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom