• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd kept Cantona after he attacked a fan, Ferdinand after his drugs ban and Keane after he tried to finish someone's career. They can say what they like, if it was their player, they'd all want to keep him. Hell, arsenal tried to buy him during his last ban.

Having said that, he needs his fucking head looking at. It's not normal.

nailed it

As a Liverpool fan

Suarez was a racist
He then begged to leave for literally any club including scumbag arsenal
Then he bit ivanovic
Now he bites chiellini.

A tenner says he starts hinting at an exit now again. Never defended him once. Sell the cunt, seriously.

Lightning

Banned
You really think we're going to be offered silly money after this?
Yes? Best striker in the world. Results on the pitch are what matter.

Barca already have Alba who we all know is an A grade cunt. You really think this latest incident, something that happened 2 years ago, will really deter the likes of Madrid or Barca? Doubt it. Those clubs are about statements not moral standards.

Tc91

Bq6khoOCcAARc92.jpg:large

/dead

Man Utd kept Cantona after he attacked a fan, Ferdinand after his drugs ban and Keane after he tried to finish someone's career. They can say what they like, if it was their player, they'd all want to keep him. Hell, arsenal tried to buy him during his last ban.

Having said that, he needs his fucking head looking at. It's not normal.

None of those are the same situation. Cantona was provoked, Rio missed the test and Keane was accused of being a cheat by Haaland. I don't condone any of their behaviour but Suarez is in a whole different league. He racially abused someone and has bitten three times now, all unprovoked.

Yen

Suarez is such an awful, awful person, but if he was to ever bit someone and rip a whole chunk of flesh off someone, well I could respect that. Not like Tyson, I mean, blood everywhere, players fainting, swat teams on the pitch.

Walshy

Nothing factually inaccurate.

You just sound like a battered wife.
Why the hell would we sell him though?

It makes no sense. Let's take the 'moral high ground' and drop out of the top four as we'd probably sell him at a reduced price if we wanted to sell.

Croyles

No one here is defending Suarez for what he did. He's mental, and he's a massive cunt.

But he's world class and he's ours. For all the moral indignation, no-one else here would be trying to ship off a 30 goal a season striker for a cut-price fee.

You really think we're going to be offered silly money after this?

Hey man, I don't think anyone blames you guys for still wanting him. He is a fucking class player. It just happens that he's also nuts and that we hate him. :p

Feorax

Early reports suggesting FIFA can't impose a club ban, but he could be banned from international football for up to 2 years.

LTWheels

Tons of top teams have cunts in their side.

What can you do if these cunts are some of the best players in the world.

There is no trophy for taking the moral high ground. Bit like accepting fourth place as a trophy.

wedward

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 4m
Uruguay manager Oscar Tabarez says he has not seen the Suarez bite. He also claims I have an agenda against the player ...

lol.

Suarez is such an awful, awful person, but if he was to ever bit someone and rip a whole chunk of flesh off someone, well I could respect that. Not like Tyson, I mean, blood everywhere, players fainting, swat teams on the pitch.

If he did that... I hope it's one Rafael.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 4m
Uruguay manager Oscar Tabarez says he has not seen the Suarez bite. He also claims I have an agenda against the player ...

lol.

It begins hahahaha

There is no trophy for taking the moral high ground. Bit like accepting fourth place as a trophy.

people are only losing their shit this much because he plays for Liverpool.

if he was at City or something, nobody would give a shit.

How many "cunts" have bit players?

Liverpool fans have reached the stage of rationalization.

wedward

Lots of teams have cunts.

Liverpool have a player who racially abused another player and refuses to apologize.

Liverpool have a player that has now bitten two players.

I mean your club made tshirts to support him for being a racist. Like, good luck rationalizing that.

They got (correct) word that his release clause was anything over £40m, by tapping up, which every club does. Why would they offer more than £40,000,001?

And it hardly makes them scumbags either way

Ok you've convinced me.

I take it back. I hate Suarez too, can't we just be happy with that? Lol

Lightning

Banned
Why the hell would we sell him though?

It makes no sense. Let's take the 'moral high ground' and drop out of the top four as we'd probably sell him at a reduced price if we wanted to sell.
It makes every sense if you get 56m + Sanchez.

56m + Sanchez gets you goals and assists from Sanchez and it also gets top quality left back, also gets top quality defensive mid for nothing. Then you can spend your budget on another striker. Another striker, 20-30m worth + Sanchez will get you Suarez level goals over the course of a season and you've strengthened 2 other key areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom