• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Suarez will be rushed for Thurs game and he'll injure himself.

Best start to a World Cup I can remember

@Shanks, that's why I wanted this to be a draw. They look like a genuine threat, this is fully deserved

Costa Rica's set pieces are going to unsettle England.

Hixx

Gus pls headbutt Chiles.

@england 14s
#ENG team v #ITA: 1 Hart 2 Johnson 3 Baines 4 Gerrard (c) 5 Cahill 6 Jagielka 9 Sturridge 10 Rooney 11 Welbeck 14 Henderson 19 Sterling

Confirmed team bruvs.

I sorted dc's new avatar.

ibu7KOnL0X6Yqo.png

Marc

Gus pls headbutt Chiles.

@england 14s
#ENG team v #ITA: 1 Hart 2 Johnson 3 Baines 4 Gerrard (c) 5 Cahill 6 Jagielka 9 Sturridge 10 Rooney 11 Welbeck 14 Henderson 19 Sterling

Confirmed team bruvs.

Yep, apart from Sterling that is very much the team I would expect from Roy.

Don't have any real confidence in it but hopefully substitutes make the difference in the end. Then again, he will probably use Milner as the sub. Where is scum's avatar?

I wonder how much this result will influence the two teams now, before I think they would have settled for a draw on both sides but now the group is wide open and a win will make things a lot easier for either team. Can see both going for each other a bit more now.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Guys I think I died and this is my Heaven. Navas, Campbell, even fucking Bolaños played great today, but I never imagined this to happen,

part of me wants ENG to win, part of me wants Rooney to keep his no wotld cup goals record and see all the pundits still try and say he is good

Scum

and it should have been two. Caceres should have had one as well a bit earlier.

Very happy for Costa Rica, was who I was going to support before Bryan Oviedo got injured... Can't believe they got a result anyway.
Their set pieces will cause England problems.

Get in, Costa Rica! £50m for Campbell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom