• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

SuarezBirthday.gif

I can't stop watching this.

Feorax

@Suarez: Please don´t mention me. I´m not Luis Suarez. And I dislike to bite people, dicks or butts. At least, don´t tweet that hideous pics

That's clarification to an unnecessary level right there.

Japan should be alot better than they are. The players are all really sharp and tidy technically. Tactical and mental weaknesses are holding them back.

Wilbur

Banned
Japan should be alot better than they are. The players are all really sharp and tidy technically. Tactical and mental weaknesses are holding them back.

Yeah; against Greece they just kept putting the ball in with no results, they just panicked and kept crossing it in.

Ivory Coast have made two horrendous errors in possession for the last 2 goals they've conceded. Drogba is playing like an old man, and just argues with his teammates constantly

Brazil spent most of his time in the WC thread trolling other countries and acting like Brazil are some unstoppable force. Want him around when France smash them back into the stone age

Suen

Got the 12.50 I won earlier on Colombia, pls

Although I'd rather Japan go through than Ivory Coast and especially Greece
Out of the three I think Ivory Coast has played the most entertaining football but I'd rather see Japan go through. If Japan wins the game they qualify with Colombia unless Greece score two more goals, right?

#TeamAsia

elseanio

I hope Suarez get's a lengthy ban for his country. He has no sense at all, it's baffling. I get that some players can do cuntish things, but to bite someone for a 3rd time? It's completely unacceptable and inexcusable.

I hope Liverpool look to cash in on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom