• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Focus on the big issues, Odd

Unionmade no longer ships to Australia.

Picked up a Blue Blue blazer from the Okura shop itself. Have been intrigued by their stuff for a while.

GorillaJu

Focus on the big issues, Odd

Unionmade no longer ships to Australia.

Picked up a Blue Blue blazer from the Okura shop itself. Have been intrigued by their stuff for a while.

I don't have anything from Okura. They always struck me as a slightly more affordable 45rpm, which sounds sweet but I've never sprung for it yet.

So the entire Uruguay team is dismissing the bite and blaming Chilienni instead? Yep. Standard PR.

I doubt it'll work though. Suarez should be banned for the rest of the World Cup.

Turok_TTZ

Di Marzio and Fred Hermel both saying Benzema has renewed or very close to being renewed to a new contract is music to my ears. Real Madrid's future success is soon to be secured. Some positive news in dark times. very concerned about Di maria with his recent comments.

Barzul

I mean how sad is it that your chant is "I believe that we will win." Like what kind of bullshit is that? "Hey guys, we don't suck that bad! Like we may actually even win!" Every team should come into the world cup expecting to win.

Also, the reason I don't want to talk to people is because holy fucking shit it's so hard to describe to people how leagues work. "Oh you like Arsenal? Well who are they? What kind of name is Arsenal? Are they in the world cup? Well why not? Oh they're from London?? Well what about America?!?!?!?" I may be exaggerating slightly, but not by much. Honestly, don't really give much of a shit about the world cup. I want Arsenal to start buying some players and us to get the season started.
I didn't know you lived in the US also. People where I work at are nowhere near as bad.

Lightning

Banned
Di Marzio and Fred Hermel both saying Benzema has renewed or very close to being renewed to a new contract is music to my ears. Real Madrid's future success is soon to be secured. Some positive news in dark times. very concerned about Di maria with his recent comments.
How about Suarez? You need some Suarez!

Splatt

10509543_632676546828955_6408882070447451016_n.jpg

Turok_TTZ

How about Suarez? You need some Suarez!
No we don't. We never needed a biting scrub killer.
Besides that, Di Marzio made it clear a month ago that though we DID have interest in Suarez (directors wanted Suarez), any move for Suarez would only happen if Benzema fails to renew.

Seeing as how Carlo, Flo, Zidane, CR7 wants Benz to stay (Ramos too apparently). It is only a matter of time before doubt is finally removed.

Besides, I think a cunt like Luis Suarez is more fit in Farsa colours. a club full of cunts, he would fit right in over in that poverty club of misfits. Isn't Suarez a lock for Farsa according to the rags this time around?

bjaelke

Predicted France XI vs. Ecuador: Lloris (c)-Sagna, Koscielny, Sakho, Digne-Schneiderlin, Pogba, Matuidi-Sissoko, Benzema, Griezmann.

Schneiderlin getting a full game. He better turn up after all the praise 3sixty has given him. That special dna.
So the entire Uruguay team is dismissing the bite and blaming Chilienni instead? Yep. Standard PR.

I doubt it'll work though. Suarez should be banned for the rest of the World Cup.

He'll get a year away from international football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bq8huQfCcAEqMqp.jpg

Forget Pogba, THIS guy is the real deal. Sure, Pogba can score screamers every now and then but I'd take Marco over him ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. He's like a hybrid of DDR and Pirlo, something Pogba is not capable of pulling off.

Italy died with his injury. Yurt died when he went to France.

No we don't. We never needed a biting scrub killer.
Besides that, Di Marzio made it clear a month ago that though we DID have interest in Suarez (directors wanted Suarez), any move for Suarez would only happen if Benzema fails to renew.

Seeing as how Carlo, Flo, Zidane, CR7 wants Benz to stay (Ramos too apparently). It is only a matter of time before doubt is finally removed.

Besides, I think a cunt like Luis Suarez is more fit in Farsa colours. a club full of cunts, he would fit right in over in that poverty club of misfits. Isn't Suarez a lock for Farsa according to the rags this time around?

I think this is my favourite Turok post <#

edit: WTF? Odd again?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Turok_TTZ

Finally, I think the bite against Chiellini has screwed Suarez out of any chance in madrid anyways. I think Farsa would appreciate Suarez more. a cuntish, classless club and a classless, cuntish player. a match made in heaven.

jtb

Banned
Suarez thread. He "played with fire"

haven't read through the whole thread, but that last post didn't seem particularly ban-worthy. idk

Finally, I think the bite against Chiellini has screwed Suarez out of any chance in madrid anyways. I think Farsa would appreciate Suarez more. a cuntish, classless club and a classless, cuntish player. a match made in heaven.

you said that already

Lightning

Banned
Not sure how keen Barca are going to be to pay 80+m for a player with Suarez's reputation after the shit they've gone through this year over the Neymar transfer. That shit cost Rosell his job.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham winger Erik Lamela suffered a torrid first season in North London, but he looks to be on the mend as he posted a tweet with the message, "I'm really looking forward to this season, come on you Spurs!!'

The Argentine included a picture of himself in the gym as he seeks to return to full fitness after missing most of last season with a back injury.

Spurs had high hopes for the forward after spending £26million on his signature, but he ended up making only three Premier League starts as the White Hart Lane club toiled to sixth place.

However with compatriot Mauricio Pochettino taking over at White Hart Lane, the 22-year-old is hoping to make more of an impression in his second season in England.

I want him to succeed so badly. Hope he has a good pre-season, he certainly seems to be working hard on being physically ready.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Stop fucking calling him a bad person
And oh, the handball still gets brought up. Any player in their right minds would do that. I would do that.

It's NOT cheating
It's NOT cheating
It's NOT cheating
It's NOT cheating
this is embarrassing, I don't even want to read the rest of the posts.

I think this is my 2nd favourite Turok post <#

hiroshawn

Banned
Matteo Bonetti &#10004; @TheCalcioGuy
Follow
Arsene Wenger says on our beIN Sports WC show that Mario Balotelli to Arsenal is pure invention. Absolutely NO truth behind any of it

Turok_TTZ

Not sure how keen Barca are going to be to pay 80+m for a player with Suarez's reputation after the shit they've gone through this year over the Neymar transfer. That shit cost Rosell his job.

same club who bought ibra for 40m and sold eto. who then sold ibra for 21-24m in yearly installments. bought Villa for 35, bought alexis a year later for 40m. bought cesc and sacrificed thiago in the process. in all of this. now they scour the market for defenders but shudder at the thought of spending money on the likes of mangala or miranda. yet willing to offer big money for scrubs like higuain and now suarez.

You will find Farsa is illogical and poorly run by utter muppets. forget misfits, muppets. MUPPETS.

I enjoy every second of their continued downward spiral.

United GAF, the experts on midfielders, say Verratti is a waste of a shirt.
I'd gladly waste two shirts for a player like that.
He is not taking into account Suarez's fucked up teeth.

Oh well

Berardi-El Shaz-Mastour 2018 here we come
YES.
Prandelli played for the draw but he will never admit it...He's decent but not a great coach..
He's good for midtable teams like Parma and Fiorentina and I think he lost the plot after reaching the Euro final and became a bit full of himself
Agree with everything. He did the right thing after the match, but I was really disappointed in seeing his Italy formations (Euro 2012 final, Costa Rica match, Uruguay match mostly) and the players he called up. I expected a bit more from him, his Fiorentina days were glorious.
But hey at least Italy improved from last world cup.

Balo has no right to be on the same field as pirlo, once that gets sorted things will improve.
Ah yes, Pirlo. What a great match. He did nothing yet somehow he was better than Balotelli. Lost a lot of times possession yet nobody said anything about it.
We all know who his successor will be.

Allegri.jpg

European champions 2016
If either of those sit on our bench I won't even watch Italy. The amount of whining with Mancini is unbearable, Allegri is unbearable just because he exists.

Spalletti or bust.
holy hell, I was calling Suarez a deplorable scum in the WC thread and someone actually responded with this:

i c a n t
This is incredible. Sure, let's bite someone because he was a little harsh. Also, let me punch your face because you looked at me funny. I had every right to do so.

Unbelievable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
same club who bought ibra for 40m and sold eto. who then sold ibra for 21-24m in yearly installments. bought Villa for 35, bought alexis a year later for 40m. bought cesc and sacrificed thiago in the process. in all of this. now they scour the market for defenders but shudder at the thought of spending money on the likes of mangala or miranda. yet willing to offer big money for scrubs like higuain and now suarez.

You will find Farsa is illogical and poorly run by utter muppets. forget misfits, muppets. MUPPETS.

I enjoy every second of their continued downward spiral.

Why did they pay 12 million for Bravo (31) and 12 million for Ter Stegen? :/

Turok_TTZ

Why did they pay 12 million for Bravo (31) and 12 million for Ter Stegen? :/

but do either fit what farsa want? Valdes was a sweeper keeper. I am not familiar with ter stegen but bravo is no sweeper keeper. ter stegen I understand it is a youngster with a bright future but he is just that. an inexperienced youngster who will soon realize he made a huge mistake joining a team who's backline is more fragile than Abou Diaby. and if bravo plays instead of ter stegen, all farsa accomplish is wasting a potentially good gk's development.

FuturusX

Matteo Bonetti &#10004; @TheCalcioGuy
Follow
Arsene Wenger says on our beIN Sports WC show that Mario Balotelli to Arsenal is pure invention. Absolutely NO truth behind any of it

I saw that on US TV. It's not happening 100% sure. The look on his face when Ruud asked him about was priceless.

It's not happening...or Wenger is one hell of a poker player. He also called Suarez one of the top 3 strikers on the planet for what it's worth. So perhaps Arsenal are back in for him?? :)

Carbonox

Bafetimbi Gomis going to Swansea. This is probably the greatest transfer embarrassment in a long arse time for Newcastle. They couldn't even bag a long term target who was a free agent in a desirable position over a fucking team like Swansea. :lol Lasogga's opted for Hamburg over us too.

#BasedAshley

I think I will start supporting my home town afterall.

Lightning

Banned
I saw that on US TV. It's not happening 100% sure. The look on his face when Ruud asked him about was priceless.

It's not happening...or Wenger is one hell of a poker player. He also called Suarez one of the top 3 strikers on the planet for what it's worth. So perhaps Arsenal are back in for him?? :)
I always doubted the Balotelli rumours. That is just a total non Arsenal transfer. Wenger would have to throw his footballing principles out the door if we sign that shit head Balotelli.

Italy would be so much more likeable if he wasn't there.

FuturusX

I'll also add that when Wenger is done with management he'll make a great pundit. I know he does some of that for French TV..but on Bein Sports, (in their shitty format), he was able to break down some of the World Cup performances pretty aptly. Colour me impressed.

I'll also add that when Wenger is done with management he'll make a great pundit. I know he does some of that for French TV..but on Bein Sports, (in their shitty format), he was able to break down some of the World Cup performances pretty aptly. Colour me impressed.

I think he'll retire after seeing out his contract with Arsenal, he's pretty old already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom