• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
DerZuhälter;118153799 said:
Even as non-regular FootyGAFfer I have to say: I prefer this thread and the posters here a whole lot more than the World-Cup threads.

I appreciate you not specifically mentioning my name. It makes the other posters feel jealous when I'm singled out for praise but I was able to analyse the subtext of your post. You're welcome.

Sunderland want to sign Chelsea's new £12million centre-half Kurt Zouma on loan for the season.

Sunderland also want Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen, 18, and midfielder Lewis Baker, 19.

Hixx please. You can't have Zouma, Christensen is a brøndby cunt though, take him.

pulga

Banned
How fucking good was Verratti last night? My jaw dropped at least thrice. Best player on the pitch. Will look lovely dressed in bianco
nero

Am I allowed to join here? The WorldCup thread is getting too cray cray.

youre allowed to do whatever you want m8, you just gotta pay the toll and call Footballfan an "old cunt" and stare at a picture of Wilbur's asshole for a minute without blinking

Linius

Went to town a few hours ago and saw the local ice cream vendor taking down his Italy flags. But he replaced them with orange ones, good man.

Suen

How fucking good was Verratti last night? My jaw dropped at least thrice. Best player on the pitch. Will look lovely dressed in bianco
nero

youre allowed to do whatever you want m8, you just gotta pay the toll and call Footballfan an "old cunt" and stare at a picture of Wilbur's asshole for a minute without blinking
Veratti is going to Arsenal. Wenger's surprise signing.

nero

The kid is immense. Was our best player in both games he played. Although, he needs to work on his game in the final third.

So Bla is gone forever?

Czp792q.png

Wilbur

Banned
Nice to see Zidane take over Castilla. It's good he isn't just managing a big side immediately.

The idiot accidentally deleted nearly all his videos.

I think I still have them on my phone, but not edited. Easy enough to do though, I can do it again later

#blacomeback

Welcome to admiral and kamorra and Zuluwarrior or whatever the fuck your name is <3

looooool i totally troll people like that when playing the categories drinking game and the subject is "colors"

"RED!"
"BLUE!"
"YELLOW"
"BROWN"
"BLACK!"
"PUR-"
"WROOOOOOOONG, BLACK IS THE ABSCENSE OF COLOR M8 HAVE A SHOT"

Sounds like pulga parties are a barrel of laughs

Hixx

“I love Sunderland and the Sunderland fans.

“I enjoyed last season and am looking forward to next season, and hope we can reward the fans by winning something.”

YES VITO

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Have views on Balotelli changes at all this tournament? I remember seeing alot of Arsenal folk semi excited about him at the start/after the England game. Seems the mood has shifted some.

Tc91

Craig Norwood &#8207;@CraigNorwood 2m
Ander Herrera, agent and friends arrived into Stockport at 1:35pm BST. Clearly happy things are moving along. All en route to Carrington.

Craig Norwood &#8207;@CraigNorwood 1m
Herrera's agent very cautious to talk about the deal before official announcement but he did say "things are moving along well"

Ander pls there is no imposters this time bby.

---

Why am I tempted to buy Cod Ghosts someone help me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom