• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

cremino

Have views on Balotelli changes at all this tournament? I remember seeing alot of Arsenal folk semi excited about him at the start/after the England game. Seems the mood has shifted some.

Italian media overrated him until yesterday and now he's the scapegoat

pulga

Banned
tequila? there better be girls at these parties

27915614.jpg

theyre the ones i pull out the troll card on huehuehue

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He's going to run rings around Matic and Henderson. Then we finish them with a Fellaini elbow.

Honestly of all the players im most curious about next year its Mata, started showing shades of his old self at the tail end of last season, but needs to have a prolonged run at his proper position, question is whether LvG will play him there, or Rooney, or neither. Rooney is a good player, i just hate how everything going through United has to start with fitting him in, we could amass a decent team without him or with him so long as he is flexible.

Slizz

Rooney fucks everything up. Good thing is he'll probably hurt himself trying to play himself back into shape since hes got such a long break(even longer if Netherlands go as far as possible).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Half the time when i try to play FUT on PC i get "failure to connect to FUT servers" message, fucking fifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom