• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

Sanchez is an excellent footballer who thrives in a free role. Not sure how he'd fit in the same team as Suarez, Coutinho, Sterling. Could always play him on the wing, but that's a waste if his talent. Unless one of them leaves the club ofc.
3-4-3

Lovren Gerrard Sakho
Sterling Henderson Allen Lallana
Sanchez Sturridge Suarez.

We need a way to make it crazier than last year anyway.

Sanchez is an excellent footballer who thrives in a free role. Not sure how he'd fit in the same team as Suarez, Coutinho, Sterling. Could always play him on the wing, but that's a waste if his talent. Unless one of them leaves the club ofc.

I don't think Coutinho has a first 11 place nailed down. In the 4-3-3 there'd be 2 spaces available to him, with Sterling/Coutinho rotating for the place behind the 3, and both capable of playing on the sides of the front 3 as well. We'd make room for him.

Coutinho seemed surprisingly good playing as one of the deeper 2 midfielders as well, so perhaps he won't struggle for game-time either

If any of our players don't get reasonable gametime next season, it'll be because we've fucked up the cups probably

These things happen in the box

It's a reflex

I can't

This biting epidemic is incredible

Honestly just muzzle him. It'll look funny but it'll work.

Liverpool should probably impose their own sanctions though. How they, and Dalglish, acted in the wake of the Evra saga was utterly fucking embarrassing. I can't remember if they did much after the Ivanovic bite, I assume they fined him.
It wasn't embarrassing it was pure disgusting.

They lied about Evra to try and defend Suarez's culture.

I hope he bites Dalglish one day. That would be gr8.

K1LLER7

Jamo will cost 40m more, pls
Wilbur pls. Fuck CM, use all the money on him. #HamezAdnanFuture.

First we need to sign another Colombian player who's already at the World Cup. Then he has to give Hamez a ball with a welcome to Manchester message on it. Then Woodward does his thing and we win the treble next season (CoC, FA, PL ;_; )

Arnie

Phil Thompson saying Sanchez is done?!

Madness.

Also, Herrera is good. United got a real player. A class midfielder. A proper human bean. Forget the diamond you're playing the almond.

Carbonox

I was going to make a joke about Suarez and The Shark Foundation but then thought NYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM and ate some fried eggs instead.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

guy names his cat after a Dark Souls boss

Odd makes a joke about the boss

Odd dies

tumblr_mrju0iHwe91qckpsfo1_500.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Verratti was amazing, I just can't get over how fucking good he was

Fuck you Marotta and fuck you Agnelli, fucking FUCK YOU.

I love you Pavel I know you tried to convince them bb

As shitty as it is to say this is great news for colombia. Without their major star power there's an even bigger chance we'll kick ass on the upcoming game. For a world cup I feared we'd be fucked without both of our stars (James and falcao) I've gone to a world cup I genuinely think we could get far in.

Also chances are even more people will be rooting for colombia considering Uruguay will have negative press.

As shitty as it is to say this is great news for colombia. Without their major star power there's an even bigger chance we'll kick ass on the upcoming game. For a world cup I feared we'd be fucked without both of our stars (James and falcao) I've gone to a world cup I genuinely think we could get far in.

I'm quite interested in seeing how Cavani does as the main man for Uruguay. He was crap against Costa Rica, hopefully he'll be better this time

Scum

Afternoon, cunts.

Italy is dead.

Stephen, Mimmo, White Pogba, De Sciglio, Rugani and Juve legend Darmian will revive our fortunes in 2018.

I've got that Rugani bloke for my created team in FM2014. Top notch, he is. Rejected a £30m+ bid from R. Madrid for him. :3

Razor554

I see Barca officially announced that they signed Bravo. I think he is just too good to be pure 2nd keeper and only play in Copa del Rey like Pinto did, so they will most likely use both keepers 50/50 this season and give Ter Stegen proper time to adapt, as he will be the 1st keeper for us in future. Atleast we are not fucked if the main keeper gets injured anymore.

Linius

DerZuhälter;118153799 said:
Even as non-regular FootyGAFfer I have to say: I prefer this thread and the posters here a whole lot more than the World-Cup threads.

We're a bunch of lovely cunts innit?

DerZuhälter;118153799 said:
Even as non-regular FootyGAFfer I have to say: I prefer this thread and the posters here a whole lot more than the World-Cup threads.

Aren't you the guy who had a massive meltdown in the World Cup thread after CR beat Italy?

Zabo really rates him and I hear (ridiculously) good things about him

Cool, I don't know much about young up and coming Italian CBs.

Ah, the new Freddy Adu

Freddy Adu was bigged up because he was a decent teenager in America. Mastour destroys everyone else in a country where football is a passion. Plus he has already schooled Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom