• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKaepora

We really sold Garay to Zenit for 6M? Only 6M?!

ftlceu.gif

WHY!

yreyyo.gif

Genius club, set a timer that kills all talent in their players before selling them. Moyes should lead Atletico to glory after Simeone leaves.

pls, Torres and Aguero were both great after leaving Atletico, and Falcao was amazing at Porto, at Monaco who knows, who the fuck watch French football?

I do have my fears about Costa though, Atletico is a team that just fucking makes their strikers work. Could see him flop... But at least he would probably throw feces at Rodgers or something before leaving again, so will at least be memorable.

Suen

pls, Torres and Aguero were both great after leaving Atletico, and Falcao was amazing at Porto, at Monaco who knows, who the fuck watch French football?

I do have my fears about Costa though, Atletico is a team that just fucking makes their strikers work. Could see him flop... But at least he would probably throw feces at Rodgers or something before leaving again, so will at least be memorable.
Isn't that exactly why Chelsea want him? Because if we look at Chelsea's current strikers....well I just feel sorry for Torres.

Timurid

Genius club, set a timer that kills all talent in their players before selling them. Moyes should lead Atletico to glory after Simeone leaves.

wait what? as what? Is Mazzari leaving?
It's a rumor for now, but thohir is thinking about sacking Mazzarri if he has a bad start this season. Seedorf can be his replacement. :lol For all we know it could be bullshit, but it's hilarious that they're even entertain the idea of getting Seedorf.

Marc

Messi is too good, people talk about the champions league but the world cup shows the real players.

I hope Argentina bombs out though, Messi is amazing but fuck Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom