• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Konami should just re-release Winning Eleven 6FE or 7 (PES2 and 3?) in HD with online play then call it a day.

I was a PES 5 guy, only hopped on 6 a tad later so either of those would do me fine

However, if they can sort out how long it takes to get out of the animation, goalkeepers and such in modern PES there is an excellent football game in there.

They sure don't.

But why you would have any faith in PES I don't know.

Neither do I really.

Just got a craving for lime milkshake, only to find that Crusha have discontinued it. Cunts.

YzK9MeK.gif

EmiPrime

I was a PES 5 guy, only hopped on 6 a tad later so either of those would do me fine

However, if they can sort out how long it takes to get out of the animation, goalkeepers and such in modern PES there is an excellent football game in there.

They could do without all the janky stuff too. The framerate during goal celebrations, team entries and the like is atrocious.

We have 3 or 4 but they only post after big games. Everyone likes Napoli here though.

Please, people just like to see the underdog win every now and then. On the other hand we got Juve, who everyone for some reaosn seems to love on here with only a very few exceptions, if Pirlo as much as queefs they are screaming GOAT.

pulga

Banned
kamorra everyone here in Rome tells me that if I ever go to Napoli I should leave my wallet at home and use a bullet-vest on my buttocks :( pls protect me

L1NETT

Pulga I went to Naples and it was great, really loved it.

I kinda root for them, why not. If Bologna have a team then they can do one because that town was fucking boooooring.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
kamorra everyone here in Rome tells me that if I ever go to Napoli I should leave my wallet at home and use a bullet-vest on my buttocks :( pls protect me
That's actually a pretty accurate assessment. But it is what is, I'm from the south I have to cheer for Napoli.

pulga

Banned
Yeah Bologna was fucking boring, my mom was so disappointed because pasta bolognese in Bologna isnt the same as the one found everywhere else lolololol

Pulga I went to Naples and it was great, really loved it.

I kinda root for them, why not. If Bologna have a team then they can do one because that town was fucking boooooring.

If Bologna has a team. Please you premface, the great Mikael Antonsson played for them until they went down this season.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hixx was right FUT, once you understand the damn thing and its economy, is actually rather great, reminds me of the old PES master league, dropped £7 to buy a few packs and built a Silver team around Sturridge. Proper good mode this.

I can't man, I'm such a sore loser today.

Things will get better. I was in a state of depression when Gerrard slipped, and I'm over it still going on about it.

Fuck football, everything's gone wrong. We fucked up at the end of last season. Gerrard is a national joke. England are shitter than ever. Suarez has another cuntish act to his name, and will be banned from playing for Liverpool for 2 years. Worst 2 months of my life.

omgkitty

I picked the wrong time to start following NewsNow. There's still new Balotelli articles every few minutes. Arsene straight up said he wasn't interested this morning. Fuck off with your fake stories!

Zabojnik

So... not many Napoli fans here, right?
;(

cartellone.jpg

Come on, man :( that's harsh.

:)

Capello will crash out we both know it :(

I don't want to watch any gamw

Thank god for Gialappa's band (a legendary italian comic trio) commentary on the radio. No matter how shit the game, it's instant gold if they're commenting it. The day they stop doing it is the day I'll stop watching WCs/ECs. Probably.

K1LLER7

Hixx was right FUT, once you understand the damn thing and its economy, is actually rather great, reminds me of the old PES master league, dropped £7 to buy a few packs and built a Silver team around Sturridge. Proper good mode this.
Don't use £££ on packs mate.

Can quite easily build a great team from points in game.

My team at the moment:

------------ Courtois -----------

Rafael - Kompany - Luiz - Felipe Luis

------- Fellaini - Fernandinho -----

Willian ------- Mata ------- Kagawa

--------------- Tevez ------------

wedward

I picked the wrong time to start following NewsNow. There's still new Balotelli articles every few minutes. Arsene straight up said he wasn't interested this morning. Fuck off with your fake stories!

He also didn't know who Cazorla was and said we weren't interested in Arteta less than 48 hours before signing him.

I have no doubt Arsenal have contacted Balotelli. They have probably contacted every potentially available striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom