• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

I will be very upset if Liverpool get Alexis Sanchez. Not the quality of player I'd thought they'd be after... What happened to the overpriced Englishman?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BrARunUCAAAhCBC.jpg:large

I CANNOT

TeddyBoy

so Shaqiri for LFC on top of Sanchez?

It would really help our team having both players, we could rotate the squad so much more freely and confidently.

@Liverpool fans, would you rather take Shaqiri now, or get embroiled in a saga for Sanchez which could go tits up and lose out in them both?

(purely hypothetical, obvsly)

I'd personally rather go for Sanchez as I feel we've got enough young players and need a few players who are already the finished articles. Shaqiri will be a great player, but we need a player who can immediately help replace Suarez's goals
(I think he's going now).

FootballFan

Sucks if alexis is leaving.

It's not big loss since we don't use him properly but we all know how good he is when used correctly and not just as a winger.

Whoever buys him, pls let him loose.

Even though we restricted him to the wing he still was great.

Even if they wanted to, FSG can't put too much money in since we're still on the edge of FFP I think

@Viva, I assumed you're trolling :p

I edited the post, to say we also have players to sell if need be

Lucas, Johnson, Enrique, Allen, Suarez as mentioned above. maybe Agger or Skrtel depending on whats offered. forgot Reina as well

If luck was on LFCs side and Barca offer a great offer for Suarez (and Shaq and Javi want to join us) we could just scrape it financially and be imo far more lethal next season even without suarez (and with a better defence and defensive midfielder)

Yen

Shogun, you need to let the Martinez dream go. Emre Can will be our deepest midfielder, with much more legs than Gerrard.

Shogun, you need to let the Martinez dream go. Emre Can will be our deepest midfielder, with much more legs than Gerrard.

I rate him highly, I really wish we have him instead of Lucas next season for DM. as for Gerrard, he is going to be out of it, these last 2 months, ouch, I say make Gerrard a impact sub.

I edited the post, to say we also have players to sell if need be

Lucas, Johnson, Enrique, Allen, Suarez as mentioned above. maybe Agger or Skrtel depending on whats offered.

If luck was on LFCs side and Barca offer a great offer for Suarez (and Shaq and Javi want to join us) we could just scrape it financially and be imo far more lethal next season even without suarez (and with a better defence and defensive midfielder)

If your endearing transfer muppetry* was to come true, I'd be delighted to let Suarez go and get such quality players in return. I just don't think we're in a position to attract multiple top quality players

I'm sure Martinez will play more next season than he did last, Guardiola must have seen that his presence is necessary

*I mean that in the nicest possible way :p

VALENCIA LOL

SHIT CUNT

Wilbur

Banned
Valencia loool. After your indignation against sterling as well you daft cunt. Harsh, but still

LVG does not take prisoners

wedward

Cian Flaherty ‏@CianFla 1 min
"@Kike_Marin_: (LFC) complete, I don't know, but I think near."

Covering those bases!

If we don't get Sanchez I am going to assume we weren't interested.

It's what I do whenever we don't sign a player.

Helps me sleep at night.

Linius

Man I really loved Orange Is the New Black season two, watched the last five episodes today. After the finale I was like...

iVXsyZSbZxmg4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom