• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

0320_lyfq.gif

:lol. It's going to be great next year hearing the commentary guys. It doesn't help that they are both lanky guys with shaved heads and the same skin tone.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ive never hidden my allegiance to the One True God http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QX4VYBlqw80/UZvvAnl0L1I/AAAAAAAAAHQ/aZQ-hcFHSEo/s1600/smiling_moon2.png[IMG]

Am I wrong? Or should I take a little peek through your post history?[/QUOTE]

Pulg, please, for the love of Perez, stop trolling Arsenal GAF.

Meier

I needed Valbuena's points. I'm in 2nd in the GAF (and 2nd in the Man City fans) fantasy league out of 132 teams. Didier, I am disappoint.

bjaelke

I needed Valbuena's points. I'm in 2nd in the GAF (and 2nd in the Man City fans) fantasy league out of 132 teams. Didier, I am disappoint.

Blimey. I can't even dissolve the league. Apparently I'm no longer the creator/administrator.

---

Shaqiri 1-0

Meier

Just watching the documentary City have done on Ferna. His mom is easily 30 years younger than his dad, lol. She must have been 18 or so at most when she had him.. looks like she'd be a sister!

Manager

200446hp2.jpg
130731_barack_obama_ap_328.jpg

No?

Pretty tall btw, 184cm, always good to have.

Just watching the documentary City have done on Ferna. His mom is easily 30 years younger than his dad, lol. She must have been 18 or so at most when she had him.. looks like she'd be a sister!

lol yep a bit creepy, they separated early too. Seems to have had a tough life until he made it professionally.

Hixx

lol, they'll be an ass to comment for any commentator next season.

Are you guys still playing Fifa? I always think I should buy Fifa 14 and join you, but I need to sort out my stuff in school first.

Frequently! The mumble misses you. Especially Kyoufu, for some reason.

pulga

Banned
Blablurn really is dead. Can't believe he's not here to mock how his boy just scored a beautiful goal against us

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
lol, they'll be an ass to comment for any commentator next season.

Are you guys still playing Fifa? I always think I should buy Fifa 14 and join you, but I need to sort out my stuff in school first.

Our crossing hasnt been the same, please come back :D

Not sure if I'm looking too much into it as he plays for us, but Sakho looks like a proper commanding presence in this France team. Whatever it takes for him to become the same with Liverpool, we have to do it. Even if it means teaching the other defenders how to speak French

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I should challenge Bla, hook up two mics to each of us and broadcast it, enough salt to fill a mine.

dc89

Fernandinho's sister, dad and his dad's two sisters
http://i.imgur.com/3wJJzI6.png[/IMG

Fernandinho's mom
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/d1o3i4g.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Bloomin' eck. You weren't kidding.

[quote="Hixx, post: 118228058"]He left because Will beat him on FIFA.[/QUOTE]

:( :(

Will kicked my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom