• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your endearing transfer muppetry* was to come true, I'd be delighted to let Suarez go and get such quality players in return. I just don't think we're in a position to attract multiple top quality players

I'm sure Martinez will play more next season than he did last, Guardiola must have seen that his presence is necessary

*I mean that in the nicest possible way :p

VALENCIA LOL

SHIT CUNT

well my Football Manager plans have been revealed at least XD

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
o_athletic_club_de_bilbao_ander_herrera-3997951.jpg

Some people are too beautiful

Linius

Is anyone else weirdly excited by the Moto 360 watch? I never really cared for smart watches but this is looking very promising and hella sexy too. It's like a normal watch on the outside.

Arnie

Alexis to Liverpool would be pretty scary.
Even with the Suarez situation in flux, a Brendan led triumvirate of Sterling, Sturridge, Sanchez would score goals. Heaps of goals. More goals than you know what to do with.

And then...

Glen Johnson

Even with the Suarez situation in flux, a Brendan led triumvirate of Sterling, Sturridge, Sanchez would score goals. Heaps of goals. More goals than you know what to do with.

And then...

Glen Johnson

Getting a bit worried abou our defense tbh

Unless I'm completely out of the loop, our only defensive moves have been for Moreno which is seemingly dead in the water. It was clearly the weak point last year, yet all of the rumours seem to be moves for attackers.

Maybe we plan to concede 50 again, but score 110 goals instead of 101 :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

And then...

Glen Johnson

I still want to love you Arnold, but why did you have to celebrate our exit so openly like this

it genuinely made me sad, as sad as seeing Verratti in PSG colours

wedward

My favorite new ITK Kike_Marin says Sanchez wants Arsenal but Barca want to include him in the Suarez deal.

Hopefully Suarez being a racist animal will put Barca off and Sanchez can come join the bunch of mates.

Arnie

I still want to love you Arnold, but why did you have to celebrate our exit so openly like this

it genuinely made me sad, as sad as seeing Verratti in PSG colours
Because I have Uruguay in my work sweepstake.

You know I love Verrati. And Chiellini, my god what a human. And Insigne.

Immobile's a nob, though.

Barzul

why is barzul distinguised member of arsenalgaf posting pictures of that mickey mouse trophy?

If our players could get this why they were drunk on sex, high on coke and invisible as air, imagine what they'll do next season now that they have it out of their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom