• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
full quote

Mauro Camoranesi “I firmly believe Balotelli is a very over-rated player, both by the media and those who train him,” declared Camoranesi.

“It really infuriates me to see someone on the pitch who isn’t working as hard as he ought to. I really don’t know what his problem is.

“I would’ve liked to play like Luis Figo, but I became aware of my own limitations. Every now and then I did something stupid too, but I learned from my mistakes.”

that you did Camo :lol....

tumblr_mkzu1p5qeE1r30r4xo1_250.gif

10first.jpg

subtles

Do not let ability dictate your future.

Every manager with a shred of dignity has resigned.

Roy is above such things. A true inspiration to the working man.

Korez

Old?

Manchester City have completed the second purchase of the summer: Porto’s midfielder Fernando. The official website of the Portuguese team announced the closure of the deal with a statement: “Porto inform to have reached an agreement with Manchester City for the permanent transfer of Fernando for a €15M fee.”

K1LLER7

United-Bros don't get hyped for Herrera yet :*(

"Basque source says Herrera deposited the payment Monday, but there are problems with the forms that were turned in."

Its just not meant to be...

"Basque source says Herrera deposited the payment Monday, but there are problems with the forms that were turned in."

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Woodworm pls

wedward

http://www.theguardian.com/football...e-england-arsenal-time-running-out?CMP=twt_gu

Pretty good interview with Jacky boy.

“Time is running out for us to say we’re young any more. I’m 22. Ross [Barkley], Luke [Shaw] and Raheem [Sterling] are young players. They showed in the tournament what they can do. But in the next tournament, we really have to deliver. I think it is [a big year for me]. I’m not young any more. I’m going to be 23 in January and that’s a good age for a footballer. It’s a big season for me, it’s a big season for Arsenal. But at the moment, I’m devastated. I’ve got to try and get over this and then try to move on next season.”

Jarnet87

Transfers are never simple at United. We are the damned United.

wedward

When Woodward was hired did anyone check to see if he knew how to work a fax?

Tc91

Apparently the delay is in regard to tax issues...

And I was going to watch youtube videos of him for the next hour :*(

I read something about Herrera paying 4m euros himself to avoid the tax issues.

Guillem says it's a technical issue they got the paperwork Monday and will be presented Friday.

Jarnet87

Woody should of made a phone call to Bayern about how to properly get a transfer through with Bilbao. In before tax stuff keeps this from getting done, in before fake lawyers, in before we are stuck with only cleverlols again.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Clause on Herrera goes up 4m on July first D:

Pls Bilbao

K1LLER7

Herrera's actual fee with the tax added to the buyout clause nears €43m. That's a lot of money.

Hope the club doesn't back out. Herrera seems a perfect match for what we need in midfield.

It's just time for Woodwards to tell Bilbao to please accept the offer, maybe give them a million or two more.... So he doesn't have to pay those release clause taxes. I'm sure he can do it.

Wait, isn't this exactly what happened with Fellatio? Except there was not even the tax trouble?!

sneaky77

It's just time for Woodwards to tell Bilbao to please accept the offer, maybe give them a million or two more.... So he doesn't have to pay those release clause taxes. I'm sure he can do it.

Wait, isn't this exactly what happened with Fellatio? Except there was not even the tax trouble?!

lol..

Clause on Herrera goes up 4m on July first D:

Pls Bilbao

All you have to do is pay the clause.. we can't do anything about it

Hixx

Di Marzio thinks we've finally bid for Borini. 8m euros rising to 10m. Liverpool want 12.5m (£10m) up front. Honestly if we miss out on Borini because of the fee rather than him not wanting to come or some big Italian club going in for him, I will be very upset.

-

Metro Last Light is pretty good. I mean, like I've played an hour and shot about 5 things but the world seems really fucking cool. Very immersive and seems to be quite a bit of mechanical depth compared to your average shooter.

Then I booted up Witcher 2 and good god that is such an archaic experience from a user standpoint. Splash screens, external graphics/controls configurations and poor pad support. But Triss has the best polygonal arse in the history of computer games so it's ALL WORTH IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom