• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Reading about the tax thing; United/Herrera pay an extra €6m to the bank/LFP so the fee rises to €43m. He then legit leaves Bilbao. United can recieve that €6m back at a later point in time.

Shouldn't cause much of a problem if the tax payment is the issue. In Spain they're saying it's paperwork problems and in England tax problems.

Woodward pls.

L1NETT

Last Light > 2033

Both fucking ace games. Some sections of it was a tad juvenile, and it does feel a bit ghost train-y at times, but still damn good.

No, I've heard it has your typical Euro-jank and is more of a horror game which I'm not really into.

u bloody wot m8

I truly hope that "next Metro game that is somewhat new" goes full STALKER mode. God I love STALKER. That kickstarter game seems like a scam and fucking Survivarium is multiplayer. Sod that, save me 4A Games.

Of course, I'd be cool if they get to do something new next, but I'm pretty sure they've said that another Metro is coming (but it'll be different) and they've got some small team making a space game. Mite b cool.

Edit: Bacon and Linett are right, Last Light is the better game, but 2033 is good as well. Fuck those other people.

Hixx

To be honest "they" could be a figment of my imagination but 2033 sounds shit (Dark Ones... u wot m8).

Last Light 4 Life.

I just started playing Last Light yesterday, only got a few hours in but it seemed really good. I liked 2033 but stopped playing after a while for whatever reason... Hopefully I can stick around with Last Light for some longer.

Also bought the banner saga today... Looks pretty good. Want to play murdered : soul suspect despite the reviews. Quiche pls validate me for gamesharing again. PLS

Hixx

I just started playing Last Light yesterday, only got a few hours in but it seemed really good. I liked 2033 but stopped playing after a while for whatever reason... Hopefully I can stick around with Last Light for some longer.

Also bought the banner saga today... Looks pretty good. Want to play murdered : soul suspect despite the reviews. Quiche pls validate me for gamesharing again. PLS

If he's validated you before, it's automated now I believe.

I like how it looks when you shoot the dark ones, but i feel that guy in the beginning of last light was right, we need to like capture them... and mate with them or something.

Hixx

I wasn't afraid of the witches you fucking bellcheese (pls dont post the video)

I turned around and it was in my face

So I let out a manly bellow to ease my shock.

also pls I was playing Silent Hill when I was like 7, I am IMMUNE to horror

Jump scares are for BITCHES

Hixx

858176693.gif

THE LAUGH

BUY HIM GUS/CONGERTON/SHORT/BYRNE I DONT CARE HOW MANY HEDGES YOU CAN'T FUND THIS YEAR

No one playing Valiant Hearts?

i thought about it, but then i realized i would have to reset my uplay password which i forgot... and you know... i will just load up football manager.

I wasn't afraid of the witches you fucking bellcheese (pls dont post the video)

I turned around and it was in my face

So I let out a manly bellow to ease my shock.

also pls I was playing Silent Hill when I was like 7, I am IMMUNE to horror

Jump scares are for BITCHES

http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=HE-eIs27E6g&start_at=10&end_at=11

Hixx

i hope, one day, you have a camera inserted in your urethra while you are forced to play infamous while listening to oasis

Thinking about buying it, looks neat but the actual game part seems quite dull

Probably gonna wait till the price drops some more

Student life

Seems like the perfect Winter Steam sale purchase for me. I really wish Ubi would release UbiArt ala Unity or something, though.

Waiting for a steeper discount

I use the term playing loosely. Not so much a game as an interactive story.

Can't see it dropping for a while after that price glitch.

i hope, one day, you have a camera inserted in your urethra while you are forced to play infamous while listening to oasis

And i hope kyoufu bang your sister... And she accidentally fingers his wrong hole in the process

I use the term playing loosely. Not so much a game as an interactive story.

Can't see it dropping for a while after that price glitch.

Sounds good actually playing games is overrated.

HOLY SHIT

The English translation of metro 2034 came out in February. Why didn't anybody tell me

SOLD

Had no idea either.

Thinking about it, it's kind of crazy that we jumped 5 league places without our summer transfers really succeeding

Mignolet - Neither bad nor good
Cissokho - Terrible at first, average when he stopped being first-choice in Enrique's absence
Sakho - Injured for a fair bit, often shaky
Moses - Dismal
Alberto - Non-entity
Aspas - Bad
Toure - Good start but a bit of a liability thereafter

Not sure what to think about the prospect of letting Suarez go and replacing him with Sanchez+others, or keeping him and going from there. Whatever happens, we need at least 2 of our signings to be an instant success if we're to compete again I think.

have no internet and already have five people using the family sharing so will have to make some room.

Herr K

Banned
I just wanted to say fuck Suárez. What he did to Ghana was despicable, same with the 3 vampire accidents.

Why hasn't FIFA banned that cunt?

Lightning

Banned
SOLD

Had no idea either.

Thinking about it, it's kind of crazy that we jumped 5 league places without our summer transfers really succeeding

Mignolet - Neither bad nor good
Cissokho - Terrible at first, average when he stopped being first-choice in Enrique's absence
Sakho - Injured for a fair bit, often shaky
Moses - Dismal
Alberto - Non-entity
Aspas - Bad
Toure - Good start but a bit of a liability thereafter

Not sure what to think about the prospect of letting Suarez go and replacing him with Sanchez+others, or keeping him and going from there. Whatever happens, we need at least 2 of our signings to be an instant success if we're to compete again I think.
I wouldn't worry too much about the Suarez/Sanchez trade if I were you. Still find it highly unlikely Barca pay that much for Suarez. Just doesn't seem to fit and they would have started the tapping up by now.

hiroshawn

Banned
1. Belgium 50/69
Belgium at South Korea
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
2. Algeria 58/25
Russia at Algeria
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
3. Tie 14/5
Ghana at Portugal
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
4. Germany 5/9
Germany at USA
Bet $ To Win $

Total Bet: $20.00
Total Potential Win: $656.91

1. Ghana +210
Ghana at Portugal
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
2. Germany -180
Germany at USA
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
3. Algeria +232
Russia at Algeria
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
4. Belgium -138
Belgium at South Korea
Bet $ To Win $
Remove

Total Bet: $15.00
Total Potential Win: $399.16

Barney Ronay said:
Maybe Gary Barlow could record a charity song to raise money for a memorial in Maidstone town centre apologising to Chris Smalling for all those people – yes, us – who used to yell on the touchline and tell him to get rid and who applauded whenever he sent it long into the channels because big, son, big, it’s got to go big.

Genius.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i actually got Metro 2033 (the game) on the Steam Sale, so I did good then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom