• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

I'm waiting for the Metro ports to PS4. I heard they are releasing both games (the first one updated to Last Light engine) in one so I'll just buy that when it comes out.

bjaelke

Di Marzio thinks we've finally bid for Borini. 8m euros rising to 10m. Liverpool want 12.5m (£10m) up front. Honestly if we miss out on Borini because of the fee rather than him not wanting to come or some big Italian club going in for him, I will be very upset.
Signing him and Snodgrass might actually make you guys a likable side again.

dc89

Happy Birthday to Samir Nasri.

Samir-Nasri-007.jpg

subtles

Barcelona are vulnerable. Screw Ayre, I want the good lad JWH to go down there and make them bleed. Every last penny for Suarez, with Sanchez sent our way.

I love how Urugay keep going on about Chiellini's elbow. That is the normal fucking action when you have a scum of a human try and bite you.

I had been thinking of rooting for Uruguay if the unthinkable were to happen, but Suarez and the whole country of Uruguay are all acting like cunts.

I love how Urugay keep going on about Chiellini's elbow. That is the normal fucking action when you have a scum of a human try and bite you.

I had been thinking of rooting for Uruguay if the unthinkable were to happen, but Suarez and the whole country of Uruguay are all acting like cunts.

The fact that FIFA couldn't agree on a decision at first hearing makes me think any punishment will be lenient as shit.

Lightning

Banned

Doesn't the winner of the Uruguay vs Colombia game face the prospect of Brazil in the quarters? Uruguay are fucked. They're gone, they needed to top the group to make it.

bud23

Zidane to coach Real Madrid Castilla next season

Real Madrid announced this morning that former player Zinedine Zidane, who was assistant coach with the first side under Ancelotti last season, will take charge of Real Madrid Castilla, the club’s ‘B’ side, in the Spanish Segunda B division.

“Zizou, who was Carlo Ancelotti’s first squad assistant coach this year, will start a new stage of his career at Real Madrid. Zidane will be joined by youth coach Santiago Sánchez and has already started working on future plans for the reserve team squad”, said the club in an official announcement.

#MonsieurZidane2016
#Laduodecima

http://as.com/diarioas/2014/06/25/english/1403699280_470542.html

The Athletic Club wishes to report that this week rejected an offer from Manchester United FC, estimated at 36 million euros, to transfer the federation and economic rights of the player Ander Herrera.

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=0&b=1&c=1&d=1000&berria=14333&idi=2

lol Has anyone at United seen him play? Seriously, this guy isn´t even a regular starter at Bilbao, and they are willing to pay almost 40 million for him? It just boggles my mind. Fucking ridiculous. He is 25, and has zero appearances for the Spanish national team..... United must be really desperate.

pappe

lol Has anyone at United seen him play? Seriously, this guy isn´t even a regular starter at Bilbao, and they are willing to pay almost 40 million for him? It just boggles my mind. Fucking ridiculous. He is 25, and has zero appearances for the Spanish national team..... United must be really desperate.

Still better than Cleverley, Fellaini, Fletcher and Anderson. Combined.

He made 32 appearances in the league for bilbao in 11-12, 29 in 12-13. Oddly his wiki isnt updated with the 13-14 season stats.

subtles

He was really something under Bielsa and has, like Muniain, fell off recently. (Not as badly, though.)

The price is really high but with that Gaal.

Dammit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why isn't Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission not on 3DS :(

I want a good metroidvania for the Vita or 3DS. I already have Guacamelee, Steamworld Dig and Cave Story. What else should I get?

Also it sucks that Nintendo Football Club is not in the US 3DS shop yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom